LeAnn Rimes

Check Out My MASSIVE ROCK!

12/28/2010 4:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's a good thing LeAnn Rimes works out -- because the newly engaged singer hit LAX with fiance Eddie Cibrian and she needed all of her strength to carry that GIGANTIC diamond on her finger.

0221_media_removed-1

Eddie popped the question a few days ago -- and if you're keeping score ... the ring is a 5-carat oval diamond set in rose gold fleur-de-lis connected to the band.

Celebrity romance doesn't come cheap.

Diane

LeAnn is proberly getting cheated on already.His ex wife said she continued to sleep with him. Better get a STD check up LeAnn, you dumb mule.

hotbitch

Becky(#29) said: "Are people forgetting that LeAnn married very young, was probably a virgin, to a man whose masculinity was questioned? She probably had her first real surge of hormonal lust with Cibrian."

VERY true. She should've never gotten married at 19. And I've always thought Dean was gay. Still....just leave. Cheating is so painful.

Kathi j

Since he is a nothing actor it must be sad to have to pay for your own engagement ring!

lhartwell

If they will do it with you, they will do it to you.......

Why are there people defending these two? She is a HUGE 'Christian' hypocrite, she certainly isn't alone, he is a proven cheater who cheated while he had kids at home, which to me makes him the worst of cheaters.

To have a hand in a child's pain directly caused by my actions would be something I could never live with. Oh, they will get over it!! No problem right?

I can't help who I fall in love with!! Boo hoooo, oh BULL---Sh-it. I get so sick of that excuse, yes you can, becasue, if your brain is working proper, you tell yourself: HE IS OFF LIMITS!! I can't let myself even think of him that way or put myself in a situation where I may act on those feelings....Its called being a GROWN-UP.

If a couple has problems so be it, its theirs to work out, but, to make myself a part of that whole emotional roller coaster?

Why don't more people live their life having a spot in their head that says: boy, that is something nobody will ever be able to say about me.....I'm no homewrecker, I'm no cheater, I'm not a bad parent, I'm not selfish....

But, they don't. And their kids get watch the show.

lhartwell

Kickappoo@94

But.....you were forced into that situation right? You were FORCED into having no choice but to get along. I would have NEVER let that woman become part of my circle. Civil around my child yes, to say she is a friend???!!!! No.

Her character is in the toilet right? She was a hand in your pain, a willing player, so, maybe you have a personality that is so forgiving, but I think most of us would never be as civil as you are with this woman. Big deal, she made a cake.....she also walked away with your husband. Its her guilt that made that cake...

Trust, he'll cheat yet again, that is what he is...he has proven it. LeeAnn is too dumb to get it. I suspect your ex will cheat on the geneis he hooked up with too.

Poppy

SHE IS SO PATHETICALLY UGLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE ONLY THINGS HE SEES IN HER IS MONEY AND WHERE HIS NEXT "BIG-o" IS COMING FROM....HE TRUELY IS NOT INTO HER...IT'S A BIG ACT AND WHEN SOME GORGEOUS RICH THING COMES ALONG, HE'LL BE KISSING HER OFF !! IT'S HIS STYLE....HE CAN'T KEEP HIS THING IN HIS PANTS !!

MO

She's white trailer trash.

OMG

She's got that proud look like she bagged something.
Honey you got a bag of crap!

Sam

Yes it takes two to cheat - but it doesn't make it acceptable.
Anyway. I just find it sad that they (Leann and Eddie) are only known for their scandal. Unfortunate talentless souls. *Leann is a country singer but come on... People who read/watch TMZ are not avid country music fans. Just sayin' :D

Chris O.

A MAN WHO MARRIES HIS MISTRESS...CREATES A JOB OPENING.
So...how long til the tabs catch him with his new "side?"

keef

i dont care how big your rock is, your still an ugly **** inside and out

kk22

I wanna know why people like this get **** like that. She deserves a punch in her horse face, not a 5 carat diamond ring.

cmsmik

You know she paid for it! What the hell does he do to earn that kind of money? Well at least she can sell it when he cheats on her, and he will cheat on her. One thing I have learned, people do not change. Happy New Year!

Hisjules

test

Gerri

She is a fool if she thinks that clown is going to be faithful to her. And where did he get the money to buy that ring, is he employed?