'Rock of Love' Finalist

Jailed for Pimp Cup Attack

12/29/2010 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

One of the chicks Bret Michaels dissed on "Rock of Love Bus" has just begun a 6-month stint behind bars for unleashing a bloody attack on another woman with a pimp chalice ... TMZ has learned.

1228-brittanya_ocampo_EXM_LRG

25-year-old Brittanya O'Campo checked into Ventura County Jail in California yesterday ... after pleading guilty to felony assault with a deadly weapon and misdemeanor battery for an incident back in 2008.

Law enforcement sources tell us the deadly weapon was a "pimp cup" -- à la Lil' Jon.

In fact, we're told the woman on the receiving end of O'Campo's pimp smack was so busted up ... she needed several stitches to close the wounds.

Brittanya -- who clearly spent some time on her eyebrows before her mug shot -- twittered a goodbye note to her fans ... saying, "I will be locked up for 6 monthes [sic]. I can only get PostCards, no letters or packages."

0720_mugshot_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Sweet-Me

hahaha so on twitter this animals now fiance she is pregnant and due in MAY!!! hahah what a mom way to go slutanya

BIGGMOE187INC

LASTY, IF THIS BITCH MADE CRY BABY GANGTSAXPUNK. YOUR UPSET AND TALKING ****. WHY, YOU HAD A PIECE OF BRITTANYA 3 YEARS AGO AND ARE NOW UPSET. IF ANYONES A HOE ITS YOU BRO. A HOE CAUSE I KNOW HO WMY GIRL WORKS, SHE EATS MEN LIKE YOU UP. DUDES LIKE YOU ARE THE TRUE SUCKERS CRYING FOR HER AND BEGGING FOR HER LOVE. UPSET CAUSE I GOT THE GIRL THAT NO MAN COULD KEEP. SHE PLAYED MEN, JUST LIKE HOW MEN DO WOMAN FOR CENTURYS. SO MOVE ON.IF YOU REALLY REALLY ARE STILL UPSRT, WE CAN LINK UP IN AZ. AND HANDLE IT IN PERSON. ILL DRIVE OUT ON SUNDAY PLAYBOY. SO HIT ME UP ON THE PERSONAL TIP AND WELL PICK A SPOT TO HANDLE THIS CONVERSATION IN PERSON. MY EMAIL IS BIGGMOE1@TMAIL.COM GET AT ME. GANGTSAxBITCH

CaliOSO187inc

OH WOW HAHA THIS PUNK WAS JUST ANOTHER VICTIM I SEE! LITTLE MOIST ASS SOFT POP TART BIAATCH ALL CAUGHT UP ON OLD ****! IM LOVING THE HATE FROM THIS BROKEN HEARTED FOOL STILL HOLDING ON TO A GRUDGE! ITS COOL PLAYA LET IT GO ALREADY MOVE FOWARD WITH YOUR MISERABLE BROKE LIFE! WE LIVING GOOD OVER HERE AND I AINT NEVER SEEN ANYBODY AS IN LOVE AS MY HOMEGIRL IS WITH MOE REAL TALK FROM THE INNER CIRCLE! REMEMBER YOU ON THE OUTSIDE PUNK AND YOUR HARDLY A GANGSTA! STEP UP OR SHUT UP PUSS PUSS. YOU JUST A HOP SKIP AND A JUMP AWAY LETS CHOP IT UP ALL THE WAY LIVE SMALL PIMPIN????

black beauty from canada

-everyone makes mistakes
i hope she does learn from it since she is goin to b a mohter of 2
-if it is true that Brittanya had her first in jail let me tell u that her son is what 7 she was maybe 19 and i believe at 19 our brain isnt quite devellop or mature as it would be at 25 her life experiences will hopefully teach her how to keep her calm and just move on from a bad situation
-ppl on here want to judge her because she is a reality tv star and does club appearances SO WHAT she is making her money providing for her child she is not just sittin her ass down collectin welfare money when she is capable of workin she bought her dream car which happens to be my dream car as well so kudos to her she is makin her dreams come true and the club appearences are probably temporary i bet u haters will love to make $5000 here and there just to show up and party what doesnt tell u that later on in life she will save all that money invest and make somethin for herself and her family this is an opportunity taht she has taken because of her success on tv and it has brought her even more success
-brittanya girl keep ur head up i hope in the near future u will be able to better control ur temper mistakes happen let them hide and talk ur a star
-ur life is none of their business let em talk haters are our motivation

805DON

whats even funnier is this nasty broad is going in pregnant and gave up her last kid...talk about a beat up dirty,bastard parent!!lol

GANXSTAxPUNK

AINT NOBODY HATING AND WHY YOU BRAGGING WHEN A GRIP OF OTHER HOMIES HAD HER WAAAAY BEFORE U GOT SPRUNG ON HER AND DECIDED TO STAY AROUND...LMAO, IM JUST TRYING TO PROVE TO YOUR DUMB ASS (U CANT MAKE A HOE A HOUSEWIFE) TOO BAD YOUR GONNA FIND OUT THE HARD WAY SOONER OR LATER. AND GONNA LOOK MORE DUMB WITH THOSE TATTOOS U HAVE. WELL I EXPECTED FROM A GUY THAT CALLED ALL THE OTHER HOODRATS HE DATED HIS "WIFEY" SOUNDS LIKE YOUR THE REAL SUCKER HOMIE...LMFAO!!! SEND ME AN INVITE TO YOUR WEDDING TOO!!

Brooke

First of all I would just like to say **** YOU to everyone who has commented on this in a negative way..#32 I especially want to say **** YOU to you, because you should call everyone with those piercings and "idiot" k? because number one you're probably an idiot and you probably look like one too and I have those piercings and I'm not an idiot I can tell you that much. & as for the rest of you..nothing you've said actually makes any sense at all..saying that her piercings are ugly? lol just because you think its ugly doesn't mean other people don't love them. She inspired me to get my cheeks pierced and I actually love them and get compliments every day. I personally love the attention. Another benefit is that it gives you perm. dimples which is great for someone without them. secondly any and every piercing will leave a scar no matter where it is. so yes it does scar and it can easily be covered with makeup after it heals its not too hard ok? body modification and piercings such as these might not be favored by old ****s but its whats in now a days so get the **** used to it. By the way I'm very good looking and no one has ever told me that I've ruined my face or that I look ugly with my piercings. I wish all of you would just stop hating on her so much you envy her..and yeah she does have fans..she was on tv ya know? the same way you guys think snooki from jersey shore is so ****ing cool..people think brittanya is cool too and I love her..as for what she's done I don't think she belongs in jail. I mean there are murderers out there and shes getting locked up for hitting someone with a pimp cup seriously? to top it off im sure the bitch deserved it. It's not like brittanya runs around smacking people with pimp cups. For the guy who said he'd knock a woman "the **** out" you actually deserve to be in jail you sick retarded **** and I dare a guy like you to knock me out I will chop you ****ing balls off in your sleep and feed them to you. See if you ever hit another woman again..thanks for reading xoxoxox Brooke

SweetxTea

I am in totaly disbelief at all of these negative comments on a person that half of these people don't even know. I met this girl when she was working for Jasmine Wilson and I can vouch for her and say that she is a very nice and sweet person. People are forgetting that this incident occured almost 3 years ago and she just finished her court proceedings so why is everyone slandering her parenting skills when this had nothing to do with her son? The way a person is portrayed on reality TV you have to take with a grain of salt because of editing and the type of character the person is supposed to play. I know for a fact that she is NOT trash and the only reason she works so hard is to provide a better life for her son. With or without make-up she's still beautiful (I have seen it myself) and beyond her outter beauty her personality is off the charts. I don't see how a person that defended herself and just so happened to get the upper hand can be labeled as a Hood rat or a whore or a bad mother. Too many opinions and not enough facts are signs of pure ignorance. Congrats to you Moe and Brittanya on the new baby if the rumor is true. And Mark Lee I hope to work with you on booking Brit in the near future. To her family and loved ones who read this garbage just keep your heads up and overlook this non sense. We all know how great B is so forget these no names and their whack ass opinions. Love you Brit!!!

805hunny

Let me just start off by saying that I think brittanya is a very attractive lady... With all her makeup face on....I live in Ventura county and I've seen her in many house parties, along with her sister Tiffany. They are both very attractive ladies, but hands down two of the biggest hoodrats in the whole 805. I've seen these females bounce from one guy to another.. No shame in their game! Hooking up with all the HOMIES! Word on the street is these girls got their implants done in TJ which is smart! Hey a girls gotta bargain shop everything.(sarcasm) I've read some of the comments and the biggest joke was her fiancé trying to justify his future wifey promiscuous waysThe truth is she's a HOE they only reason she is with him is because he's doing something for himself. Unlike the COLONIA homies she is usually sucking up for free.. It's funny how these guys want to back her up. Back then she was a bad mom and she is still gonna be a bad mom after she has this child. BIG MOE you are gonna be another victum. She will move on. Then your gonna be on the other side hating while she's out sucking ****... And you take care of that child. Just keepin it real. Why sugar coat these females. Her and her sister are nothing but trash. When her 15 minutes are up she will continue to suck COLONIA ****.. <3 <3 <3

805hunny

Let me just start off by saying that I think brittanya is a very attractive lady... With all her makeup face on....I live in Ventura county and I've seen these females in many house parties, along with her sister Tiffany. They are both very attractive ladies, but hands down two of the biggest hoodrats in the whole 805. I've seen these females bounce from one guy to another.. No shame in their game! Hooking up with all the HOMIES! Word on the street is these girls got their implants done in TJ which is smart! Hey a girls gotta bargain shop everything.(sarcasm) I've read some of the comments and the biggest joke was her fiancé trying to justify his future wifeys permiscuous girl! The truth is she's a HOE they only reason she is with him is because he's doing something for himself. Unlike the COLONIA homies she is usually sucking up for free.. It's funny how these guys want to back her up. Back then she was a bad mom and she is still gonna be a bad mom after she has this child. BIG MOE you are gonna be another victum. She will move on. Then your gonna be on the other side hating while she's out sucking sick while you take care of that child. Just keepin it real. Why sugar coat these females are respectful ladies. Her and her sister are nothing but trash. When her 15 minutes are up she will continue to suck COLONIA ****.. <3 <3 <3

h8ters

You fools need to watch your mouth, Brittanya aint N0 skanky ho. Don't judge her either.. you know you'd kill to lo0k like her.

KINGS MEDIA PHOTOGRAPHY

Wooooow, so much hatred in these comments! It's easy to be negative behind a computer screen. I truly pray for all of you guys. I photographed Brittanya a while back and let me tell you, she is 1. Prettier in person (dont get me wrong she's hot in her pictures) 2. The most down to earth girl/"minor celebrity" I have met. She was not stuck up @ all like other models i have shot. I do not know her personal life, but from what i've seen she is a cool person. Most of you are talking about the piercings she has on her face, well brittanya has inspired MANY GIRLS to get those same piercings. GOOGLE HER and you will see whats up. I wish her nothing but the best and lots more success....
I would say to stop hating on her, but hey, having no haters means we are doing something wrong.....Obviously she is doing something right to have so many people talking **** about her.

Mike Dash
Kings Media

autumnsrain

she still looks beautiful without the make up. I love how all the haters make sure they are online knocking down everyone. Because its their day off from work and they can't treat their friends and co workers like ****. Seriously get a ****ing life. SHe has hers and doesnt care what anyone is saying about her. She even mentioned how she had to deal with all the haters ever since she became big. Instead of feeling sorry for yourself start saving money so you can look half as good as she does. Just because you can't be with her, or be her get over. Your just making yourself look pathetic. It so sad that your filled with so much hate.

autumnsrain

She still looks beatiful even without her make up. And its so sad how all these fat ugly insecure people have nothing better to do with their time but talk **** about someone they dont even know. Where does the anger come from? Did you get dumped one to many times? Eat one to many twinkies and cant loose the weight. You are the one who needs counsleing not her. She has to deal with so many haters on a regular basis because their are so many insecure people in the world.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5