'Teen Mom' Amber Portwood

Pleads Not Guilty

12/28/2010 4:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Teen Mom" Amber Portwood just pleaded not guilty to beating her baby daddy.

1228_amber_portwood_doc_launch_2

Portwood is charged with several crimes, including felony domestic battery and felony child neglect.

The incident was captured on tape for the show.

Amber, who is being held on $5,000 bail, is expected to be released later today.

The Indiana court also prohibited Amber from having any contact with her daughter or the alleged victim.

jay

Amber is a terible mother. She is a loser. Gary should have full custody of the child. She should have supervised visitations and anger management class. What f###ing loser!

SW

I have a good friend who has been trying to get pg for 10 years, Her and her hubby would give anything to have a baby. This just isn't fair Leah deserves a loving family. I hope Amber gets the help she needs, I don't think her brain has fully formed yet.

Lady Az

It seems that Amber has a lot of unresolved issues. I'm not condemning her, I'm saying, Amber needs help, locking her up isn't going to resolve these issues. Amber needs counseling and if it takes Leah being taken away from her and put in Gary's custody so be it. But if you lock Amber up, those problems will never be solved, it will only make things worse.

People aren't looking at the big picture, everyone is so quick to say put Amber in jail but, before you pass judgement, look into Amber's back ground.

Kayla

I say THROW HER A$$ BACK IN JAIL AND GARY FIND YOU A REAL WOMAN HUN !

Shadowofself

I think this **** is on MTV. It may not have been planned by them but it sure is being fed by them. Just maybe, one of them could have asked her if she knew that by assaulting her sperm donor, she could be arrested. Amber makes $280,000.00 a year, $140,ooo per 6 mon contract. Now so much for living in a trailer park. How many of you make that much? Do you believe all of the crap that goes on during filming? If it was boring, who would watch???

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4