Brandy's New Tat

Hung Like an Elephant

12/29/2010 1:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

We're not saying Brandy's new forearm tattoo kinda, sorta looks like a phallus ... but don't be surprised if she wakes up with a stiff wrist every now and then.

1229-brandy-tattoo-twitter-credit
Thanks to MediaTakeOut for the heads up.

1229_tattoo_footer

conmigo

TMZ needs to do its research before disrespecting the world's third largest religion by desecrating its deities. Even by simply reading Brandy's Twitter, which I'm sure you do, you'll find out what the tattoo is.

A clarification or apology would be great.

Additionally, anyone else here needs to understand that there is more than one faith system in this world and to discriminate against any of them is unacceptable. If you're going to post a comment saying how ugly that tattoo is, please keep in mind that Brandy does not actually care what you write here and neither does anyone else for that matter.

Michael B

You ignorant TMZ reporters

tronavich

You can say what ever you want to justify this, but it is a penis! I'm sure she will regret this sooner than later. I thought she had more class than this. It amazing how something like this can make a beautiful young lady so UGLY!

Michael B

haha youre just incapable of understanding anything other than gossip on TMZ

en Todo Momento!!

lol. i guess it really takes a dude to see that....i saw an elephant.....just sayin...

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Women & tatoos: SUCH class!

B

That trunk is definitely a wiener. For sure.

M

Common people..Hinduism is not Fashion as a matter of fact no culture is! Get a real job TMZ..You do not have any right to insult other cultures/GOD just because you have a choice to do so..You will burn in hell for sure. People who do not know what to do with their lives do all this kind of crap. Absolutely disgraceful. And it also shows how degraded people are in terms of moral values!

M

I am Hindu, I realize what the tattoo is SUPPOSED to be but it looks like a penis. It is by far one of the WORST drawn trunks I've ever seen. This tattoo artist should be ashamed of himself. Extreme care should always be taken when doing work that is religious or religiously based (I would know as I am in the business of body art). TMZ did in no way disrespect Hinduism or Lord Ganeshji they are simply pointing out the art work sucks.

Stacee

It's so hideous. Looks so stupid.

Sally

I am still laughing about her getting voted off the DWTS - that was such a rush! Anyway, DWTS did not revive her career, is the Tat supposed to do the trick? Just let her fade off into the sunset somewhere, TMZ. No more news.

krikah

I dont understand why would you compare it with a phallus....I mean you know clearly its a Indian God, and yet you dont care!!! Gizzzz

Jessica

Brandy is a killer and she can put any tattoo on her and she still won't be saved by God because she killed someone and should be in prison so smile you ugly african. Go suck your wrist dirtbag.

Rachel Rothechild

Okay it is a different looking tat. The point is other than teh phallic symbol what does the tat mean in Hindi/Hindu. I would like someone to answer that. The notzies took the swatiska and made it theirs when it's origination is from India as a peace symbol. But the Thules have it.

Itscoldouthurrr

is that Tim McEvoy from Art Junkies tattooing her??