« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brett Favre Accuser -- The NFL Is a Sexist League

12/29/2010 4:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The woman who was allegedly on the receiving end of the Brett Favre weiner photos claims she's "extremely disappointed, but not surprised" with the NFL's ruling ... because the the NFL is a sexist organization.

1229_jenn_brett_BN_Getty_launch

Jenn Sterger's lawyer just released a statement saying, "While I am not privy to how Mr. Goodell reached such a finding, we strongly disagree with his conclusion that there was insufficient evidence to support a violation of the policy."

Jenn's lawyer continues, "Our evidence and the personal testimony of Ms. Sterger clearly showed a pattern of lewd and offensive behavior by Mr. Favre that lasted all of the 2008 season."

He adds, "Our evidence clearly showed that the photos were sent by Favre."

Sterger's lawyer concludes, "Today’s decision is an affront to all females and shows once again that, despite tough talk, the NFL remains the good old boys’ league."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

ddb

Where are her text messages to him? Where are the "please don't send me any more of these" and the "I am not interested in seeing you" texts from her phone to his? Why has only one side of the conversation been publicized? This chick is nuts.

en Todo Momento!!

well once women and females can pee standing up and also not use any toilet paper, they will be allowed into all male only sports and social areas....so keep on practicing!!! it's only fair.

ddb

To #112 - Mary.

A picture of a penis is NOT murder. What OJ got away with was murder, Favre sent a pic of his penis to a chick he was hitting on two years ago and she wanted to cash in. Mary, you are a pathetic excuse for a human if you are comparing this to murder

iberealcool

STOP THIS TORTURE...PLEASE. HAS ANYONE SEEN THAT STUPID U-TUBE BLABATHON THIS WOMAN DOES? IF SHE WANTS TO "CLEAR HER NAME," SHE NEEDS TO JUST SHUT THE HELL UP AND STOP MAKING AN ASS OUT OF HERSELF. THIS IS JUST STUPID.

BD

Stupid ****ing WHORE,,,, thats all she is

Tuffjuff

Pretty sure this ****-tease is just trying to milk the Brett Favre teat for some free cash.

If this was such a "problem" then she should've come out with it, I don't know, not TWO YEARS AFTER IT HAPPENED. That way she wouldn't have passed the statute of limitations, and she could actually sue and get some money. Instead, she tried to pull this out at the last moment, and clearly she lost.

The lady looks like a stupid skank, and my guess is her perky tits are about the only thing that bring in the money for her.

Hey, I bet being a stripper would make her some cash!

sammie

Really Brett Favre is really hot for a older guy. I would not mind him sextexting me haha it does sound like this girl just a golddigger this happen two yrs ago. Why wait so long.

Lisa

I never in a million years thought I would say this about another woman, but this woman asked for the treatment she got. Sorry, but you can't prance your practically naked body and your big fake balloon tits in front of a horny man's face and expect to be treated like a lady. Really? She allowed him to call her - what did she think he wanted from her? An friend to accompany him to Sunday school? Nope. She kept allowing him to call her and apparently never put a stop to it. What exactly did she say to him to make him think it was okay to keep calling her and then finally sending the peenie pics? Yes, he sent them. They are out there. Google and you will find them. This girl is not just some poor little innocent girl. She kept the photos and downloaded them onto her computer. And I don't buy her story that a "friend" leaked the photos. Are you kidding me? What Farve did was wrong, but she no doubt used her trashy body to lure him in. I can't stand women like her, and I almost feel sorry for Farve (almost, not quite). I feel most sorry for his wife and his family. I wonder if the wife will finally leave him after all he's put her and the family through?

jpm4444

This woman is a skank and I have to take a shower after her comments. She's really pathetic.

She wanted the story to go away then got a lawyer and realized she could cash in. Then she threatened him and the NFL.

Brett Favre is like every other slimeball athlete and she's just as bad.

The sports world is very sleazy.

Wiley

Roger Godell if there was such insignifigant evidece then why did you fine him. You are a sexist pig and you hold the NFL the NFL superstars to such a low standard you should be fined for being a sexist pig. You allow women to be sexually assulted raped and you even allow murder in your league. I am not just talking about brett and jenn but right now there are other nfl players who do what they want because they know Godell is too weak. to punish.

Posted at 12:17 PM on Dec 29, 2010 by Gloria

I'm curious about your reasoning here. The internet, TV, movies, etc. are filled with naked women doing all sorts of perverted acts but a photo of Brett is promoting assault and rape towards women? We actually have to install software to block the piggish women's photos from our children but she's a victim when all she had to do was ask him not to contact her anymore? Chelsea Handler, the Kardashians, Kendra, etc. all have TV shows and their only claim to fame (shame?) is perverted sex videos. Their audience is almost entirely women. Why should Brett be punished for doing something women do and idolize all the time? It's not unwanted if she doesn't say no and there is no evidence that she did that. This only came out because she showed the photo to her friends and one of them went public. How can he even defend himself 2 years after the fact and why did she save the photo at all? This is just another angry unsuccessful woman taking out her anger on a successful man for no reason other than her lack of talent.

indi

Most likely she didn't report Favre's acts because like most people on this forum they would blame her, not him. She is not cashing in...she simply reported it to the NFL in hope for him to be suspended...but in a sexist company...he is going to get away with these lewd acts, the NFL gets 50k, and she gets nothing !...Now I think she should SELL the pictures...she should not play nice!

Mel

What a joke to the female race...I believe it happened he's a pig, he's done it before, he's also screwed over every nfl team he's played for...its all about me me me = favre even his wife puts up with it even after battling cancer and his kids well wow what a shame to read about their dad like that.....SO back to the joke to the female race...the way she unleashed this wayyyy after the fact doesn't make me respect her and dignify it...so to all people out there have a backbone and speak up or shut up!!!!

dar

I wonder..... would the (neaderthal) attitudes I see expressed in these blogs would be teh same if the accused was Michael Vick or Donavon McNabb?

dee

He is as guitly as tiger and he won,t admit it but she saw money and when will these dam men ever lear to keep it zipped they deserve what they get and fess up dummies we all know you did.

Sono

Her job at the Jets organization was to dress like a whore and strut around the stadium so that men could stare at her. How do you take a job like that and then get upset when you get bad attention from men?