Kim Kardashian

Locks Down Kanye

for Music Video

12/29/2010 4:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kanye West teamed up with Kim Kardashian and Hype Williams for a music video shoot in L.A. yesterday -- but it wasn't for his own album ... it was all for Kim's upcoming single.

media-removed-tmz
Sources connected to the video tell us ... Hype -- the most famous music video director on the planet -- spent hours working with Kim and Kanye during a secret closed set shoot.

As we previously reported, Kim is working on an entire studio album with super-producer The Dream -- but it's unclear when the world will finally get a chance to hear KK's voice.

dreamers216

It will be Fake like the rest of her. Such a loser

FLOYD PINK

Is it "Tardy for the Party" again?

me

Look at all of that makeup caked on her face. Bet she's an ugg without it. Well, maybe eventually she'll find something she's good at besides blowing black dudes but I bet it's not singing.

He's Crap

Maybe he'll grab the mic from her, too.

Cliff

Kanye West hates white people...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......

sam

Why must you haters dis on the hottest girl on the planet? Are you really that jealous or just hate your life that much?

Dee

Oh No! Kim, please - not this a**h**e. Why does everybody like this idiot? Anybody but this fame whore. Con-yea, please go away.

debby

PLEASE GO AWAY!!!!!!! You no talent, famous for nothing air brain

bstill

I'll bet before she let him leave she absolutely insisted on sharing his cream filled twinkie.

Bippy

Who in their right mind would buy it?? I have an L/P that is the soundtrack from D.E.E.P. T.H.R.O.A.T. - I think it was probably the only one they sold!!

katrina

Loving Kanye's backpack...why is Kim's upper part of her lip where lipstick doesn't go..why is hers ALWAYS wet?? I wonder if Kanye has his backpack in all the colours..

linusik

this left me kinda speechless ..... really?! ^_-

AyeJay

Again, like Paris Hilton 2.0. Paris came out with an album, so now Kim is too? WOW. She and her family are what they call, famous for being famous. GO AWAY! YOU HAVE NO TALENT, UNLESS BLOWING ATHLETES IS A TALENT.

Zippy T. Pinhead

I think we can safely say that old lard azz can't sing. But if it's a music video, I'm sure they will have plenty of butt shots of this nasty no-talent hooker. Perhaps I should take my no talent azz to Hollyweird and make millions of dollars.

Dan

Now theres two people who deserve each other.Hope she gets hit by a bus along with Hilton,Lohan,Spears,Frikin s***bags.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments