Vacationing in Mexico

Is Murder

12/29/2010 4:32 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Travel warnings, kidnappings and drug cartel violence won't keep all of the pretty celebrities from  basking in the Mexican sun this holiday season!!!

0221_media_removed-1

With crime plaguing border towns and cities like Monterrey and Acapulco, the beautiful people like Cindy Crawford, George Clooney and girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis, Bar Refaeli, Jesse Metcalfe and Molly Sims are sunbathing carefree on the beaches south of the border.

Hopefully they all used protection.

TMZ@Froggy.biz

If the drug traffickers don't kill you, the water will.

TMZgossip

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmolly simssssssssssssssssssss

croc

as penelope cruz gets older, not only will the tip of her nose actually hit her upper lip,,she will be flat out fug.. no lie, she is heading that way now..jus sayin..

Matt

Stupid TMZ. The cartel violence is happening in the border cities, particularly in Juarez. There are no warnings on traveling to Cabo San Lucas.

Stephanie

These people stay in the resort areas. You think they venture into the towns? No way! Si mon!

dman

Why would anyone, especially someone with money, want to vacation in a third world country. I've been to Mexico, and it is a hell hole. I would never go back. If I was rich, like these celebs, I'd be on a beach in Maui right now.

I Chinee

These celebs love going there, they're much closer to their drug dealers now. But right about now it would be a good time for the drug cartel to move in and take these celebs out. They'd be actually doing the world a huge favor.

terry

violence can strike anywhere, the government has no control. Just a matter of time before it reaches to the resorts to "send a message".
Sorry just my "two cents"

Good luck Celebs!

Tanner

Molly Sims is so freakin' hot.
I miss Las Vegas. Molly Sims & Vanessa Marcil.
Yum Yum.

Mariana

OMG how ingnorant can people be!!! Mexico is a big country only in the border is kind of risky, but no if you are not looking for drugs or hookers, you can be pretty safe, celebs go there because they know that is safe, cheap and great weather, is like USA do not have their killings and their gang related crimes , please!!!cities as Chicago and Deroit can be more dangerous that the border from Mexico,

Politico Pablo

You can get a whole lot for your money in Mexico. Just stay within the tourist resort/hotel areas and you'll be fine.

moe

THE LAST PHOTO IN THE GALLERY IS JESSE METCALF NOT CHACE CRAWFORD. YOU PUT THE WRONG NAME UNDER THE PHOTO!

Laura in Cancun

Oh please. I live in Cancun, Mexico... all the drug war issues are thousands of miles away.

If you're not near the Mexico/US border, you're safer than in most American cities.

dontworryboutit

Lol. You guys are straight up trailer hicks, probably from the midwest anyways. These are A-list celebs who drop more money in one night what most of yall make in two weeks of work. They dont go to Mexico because its cheaper retards, they go because its beautiful. Ive been in alot of states in the USA and let me tell you their not all like California. Last time i checked (ten mins ago) motor city, as ,in Detroit was right behind Baghdad as the second most dangerous cities in the world. Take that TMZ.

Daniel

The person who comment that Mexico is a hell hole ...he is so wrong...he is very ignorant and a donkey is more intelligent than him. He must be a white supremacist with a low IQ with his redneck and trashy lifestyle. I am certain that douche hasn't traveled in his freakin life. In the USA like any other country has dangerous cities as well as Mexico. Right now in the U.S. the economic crush has downsized the "AMERICAN DREAM" and the republicans are in control of the senate and is the same people who are responsible of the economic crisis in the U.S. In the U.S.A. the economic situation is like a "Third world country" ...so don't be arrogant and ignorant. I live in MEXICO and have been in HOUSTON,MIAMI,ARIZONA,SAN FRANCISCO and LOS ANGELES. I live in MEXICO and for a third world country my family who are IRISH/MEXICANO/SPANIARD/EUROPEAN AND WHITE has 2HOMES...One in Mexico City and one in Acapulco and has Three cars plus my Dad is a National Triathlete,my sister also is a triathlete,I ran a Marathon in Houston,My Brother in law is Argentinian. So what's your opinion IGNORANT and stupid person DMAN? Put down your NORTHAMERICAN arrogance and shove it!!!
There are some IGNORANT AND ARROGANT PEOPLE in the U.S.A. but i have AMERICAN friends who like MEXICO and aren't stoopid as YOU D MAN [YOUR BRAIN IS LIKE THE SIZE OF A PEA LOL]!!!

SHAME ON YOU TMZ ...THERE IS ALSO A JEWISH COMMUNITY IN MEXICO... SHAME ON YOU HARVEY FOR PUTTING THAT BULLET ON YOUR STORY...ELOHIM IS WATCHING YOU...

VIVA MEXICO AND YES I LOVE MY THIRD WORLD COUNTRY!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments