MJ Estate:

Discovery Channel is

'Debased, Sick'

12/29/2010 5:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's estate is unleashing its fury on Discovery Channel for advertising an upcoming TV special set to run in the UK featuring a reenactment of MJ's autopsy.

Discovery Channel Michael Jackson Autopsy
Co-Executors John Branca and John McClain fired off a vitriolic letter to the Prez of Discovery -- obtained by TMZ -- in which they accuse the network of operating in "shockingly bad taste ... motivated solely by your blind desire to exploit Michael's death, while cynically attempting to dupe the public into believing this show will have serious medical value."

The Co-Executors are particularly outraged by a print ad, depicting a corpse sprawled on a gurney, covered by a sheet with a sequined glove sticking out.

1229_mj_discovery_asset
Branca and McClain apparently realize they can't legally stop the show -- set to air on January 13 -- but they are appealing to Discovery's moral decency to cancel the program.

Barb.A.

Oh, the ones in which the parents pimped out their kids but the LAPD, FBI, and CHildren's Services found no EVIDENCE that anything ever happened. I see.....okay,,,,,,those little boyz who were old enough and big enough to fight back and just say oh hell NO....and just leave the danm ranch for good!!! I okay, I see. \

Love you Michael!!!!!
RIP: Return Immediately Please!!!!

Posted at 1:55 PM on Dec 29, 2010 by mymjj5
================================

LOL, good one.

Jah36

If they really wanted to get into the medical science of it, they could do a special on the brainwaves of homosexual pedophiles and try to gain a better understanding as to what exactly attracted MJ to little boys.

Paulette

Posted at 2:42 PM on Dec 29, 2010 by elpablo

While they are at it they could also get into the medical science of it, and get into your brainwaves and figure out why you like to come to a gossip site and talk about pedophilia...Just saying:)

susie

Posted at 2:40 PM on Dec 29, 2010 by mysteria333
____________________

KUDOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

tiger is a fraud

OMG, for the love of pete. Why are you wacko fans beyond ignorant. First off, Linda who is still whining using another nic. Learn to spell the most basic word in the English dictionary...A LOT. NOT ALOT. You should be embarassed. It is not the dead pedo junky on the slab. What part of that didn't you get? You want privacy for the dead junky yet you are here telling everyone he was bald, lost his nose..etc. as if the world didn't already know. Just wait till the Murray trial. Wacko's dirty little secrets and lies will be forced out of his dirty closet. Bet you will be paying close attention. So much for privacy huh?

Paulette

Nan I think it is time for another acceptance speech...it only took a year and a half for someone to start in with you:)

dd

@91 (lovemj) Agreed!

nan

Hey everyone, look at nan, the shemale can't spell and can't type worth chit. Chose you? you never leave you whining wench. We could spot you a mile away on here and topix. You're continued ignorance gives you away. Maybe you should pick up a dictionary and learn to spell and that a sentence starts with a capital letter and ends in a period. Too much for you obviously. You whine about tmz and yet here you are proving what a loser you are. Drug addicts don't go to heaven stupid. Good lord, you're even less educated on where sinners go. Trust me, it is the same place you will end up..hell.

Posted at 2:30 PM on Dec 29, 2010 by mjblewboys

and here i was going to try and find the cap button for my new years resolution..LOL...now i wont bother..:((
when someone resorts to criticizing someones spelling etc , then i know they have nothing pertinent to say..
u just sound lonely...

Lena

Hmmmm I'm torn. My first through fifth reactions are to say that NO ONE, NOTHING associated with Michael Jackson, his estate or any Jackson family member save Michael's progeny should talk about anyone or anything being distasteful. Seriously. But there are those kids and I am sure that they did enjoy "The Gloved One's" company and eccentricities (not so much schooling until Grandma stepped in...but I digress).

Michael lived his life as a circus freak. I'm not talking about the phenomenon that was "the Jackson Five" under the Satanic underlord Joe. I'm talking about the way he lived his life and conducted himself, very publicly, as an adult. Michael would've been the first to watch the autopsy of another famous person (given his love of horror films, oddities and gore). So I'm not so sure he would resent his being on display ...maybe he would resent it not being pay for view...maybe he would resent it if the filming revealed that he did not have vitiligo (as I'm sure his three piece set was it's original unbleached undoubtedly dark color).

I feel sorry for those kids...even though they are in Katherine's hands...after all so was Michael. I would say don't show it for their sakes... but...no...I can't see anyone from that camp having any right to be upset. It's right in tune with the way he lived his life....and fitting for a freak such as himself.

mysteria333

CUTTING UP A BODY AND CALLING IT MJ'S BODY IS TRULY REACHING INTO THE BOTTOMLESS PITS OF HELL !! BUT THATS THE TYPE OF BEHAVIOR OUR WORLD HAS COME TO NOW,,THE PEOPLE PUTTING ON THIS DISGUSTING DISPLAY ARE NO DIFFERENT THEN THE JOURNALIST AND THE MEDIA WHO ALWAYS CONCENTRATED ON THE NEGATIVE CRAP AND LIES ABOUT MJ,, NEVER ON ALL THE GOOD WORK HE'S DONE ALL HIS LIFE HERE IN THE US AND AROUND THE WORLD.. I WILL WASTE MY BREATH AND SAY ... DONT WATCH IT ,, BOYCOTT IT ITS THE ONLY WAY TO STOP BAD BEHAVIOR LIKE THIS,, EXPRESS YOUR ANGER EVERY CHANCE YOU GET !!!

tiger is a fraud

nan, you still can't type. Isn't that why you can't get a job. Geesh, you can't form a complete sentence and certainly wouldn't do very well filing out a job application. Here you are still whining. Karma is a biotch!! u just sound lonely? Ebonix speak much? How embarassed I am for you. I have a lot more to say while you sit on your lazy arzz whining and proving you are a few fries short of a happy meal at all times. I'll be going out and you'll still be here. Now that's lonely. I do notice you talk to yourself using difference nics too. That's another way you prove how lonely you are. It's funny how your feeble mind works. Grab a dictionary and a bible. You lack basic skills and know nothing about the bible. Maybe you could teach your other lonely personality "susie" where sinners go or just point down to where wacko is. You're so dumb that you have no idea how you give yourself away each and every time. So you keep cheering yourself on...LMAO Now that's lonely!!

Since you are so lonely. Maybe you could come over and watch my giant screen tv when they disect the fake dead pedo junky open. Fun to be had.

mysteria333

I SEE THE DEGENERATE HAS ADDED ONE OR MORE FAKE NAMES TO CONVINCE PEOPLE THAT OTHERS ARE AS LOW LIFE AS THEY ARE... I OFFER MY PITY AND MY PRAYERS TO THEM... THEY ARE TRULY,, TRULY LONELY AND LOST..

mymjj5

@Lena

You're speaking on behalf of the dead????? coupled with yet another ridiculous recycled post of insults.

Lena

Mysteria 3333 --of course you could trust him with your "children, grandchildren, money, whatever" dead pedophile drug addicts can't rape any of those things....

I DO agree with all the folks who say leave it alone though. The man is dead. Can't abuse drugs, himself, children, our ears, our wallets or our sensibilities any longer. So let sleeping freaks lie...

WoRldpeace

Stop this f...ing bull****!!!!!!!!!!!!THIS IS NOT FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!HE IS ALIVE AND WILL RETURN!!!YOU ALL WILL SEE THE GREATEST HOW ON EARTH!!!!!I LOVE YOU MIKE!!!!!!!!!WoRldPEACE!!!!!!!