FOX News Analyst: Michael Vick Should Be Executed

12/29/2010 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tucker Carlson said on FOX News Channel last night ... Michael Vick should have been executed for killing dogs.
1229_tmz_live_thumb_foxnews

Carlton railed on President Obama for suggesting Vick deserved a second chance.

A little extreme?

Tres

"She killed wild animals for food. Dogs are domesticated animals that have lived in our homes and helped us for thousands of years.'

IS THERE NO GROCERY STORE IN ALASKA? NOT ALL DOGS ARE DOMESTICATED. NOT EVERYONE WHO HAS A DOG ALLOWS THE DOG TO BE ALL UP ON THEIR COUCH,KISSING THEM AND SH*T. ALSO,THERE ARE PLENTY OF STRAY/UNWANTED DOGS.

Tres

"Vick has not, in my view...paid his debt to society....as well, he will,in my view, find himself, yet again.. in prison in the future.....'

FORTUNATELY,YOUR OPINION ISN'T THE LAW. ACCORDING TO THE LAW HE HAS PAID HIS DEBT. IN THE END,THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS.

WHobbs2

I feel that people have be put in jail for more violent crimes and not faced a death sentence. So taking a human life is less costly than a dog he is saying. There have many dog fighters before mike and have gone public about it and I do not see any of them doing time or being Hounded the way this has become a speak out everytime the Vick names is mention. Just another witch hunt.

Taryn

Soooo, I assume this man is a vegetarian...

Jill

We NEED to start somewhere. The Vick horror has had an effect not only with humane laws as they pertain to animals, BUT made many people in our nation aware of a horror they didn't know exsisted. It was also a helped present an opportunity to give people some true education and perspective about the pit bull breed. Still the discrimination continues, and the lack of humanity dreadfully lacking.

Tres

"I suppose any white person who didn't vote for Obama is racist too? loL

UM....BLACKS ARE INDIVIDUALS. I KNOW SOME OF YOU FIND THAT HARD TO BELIEVE. NOT ALL BLACKS VOTED FOR OBAMA.

Tres

"Thank goodness he is not God, (he is Satan) judge or jury, because every body on earth would be executed!! What would he have to complain about then?"

HE'D BE THE FIRST TO GO. LOL!

Tres

“Calling for someone's execution who was already tried and convicted of a crime only incites hatred and violence.”

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT CARSON WANTED. HE IS NO DIFFERENT THAN THAT **** BILL O’REILLY WHO INTENTIONALLY SAID “MUSLIMS KILLED US” ON THE VIEW. THEY ARE RACISTS!!!!!!!!!

stacey_mac70

#85 Tres. I was just being obnoxious. I don't really believe you or anyone else voted a certain way because of Obama's skin color. I'm sure someone, somewhere did vote because of that, but I was just being a smart aleck towards Michael who wrote something to the effect of "a white man calling for the execution of a black man". I get so tired of hearing the crap Mike Vick did should be overlooked by whites or we should keep our mouths shut because he's black and if Mike Vick was white we wouldn't be saying this stuff...blah blah blah. It desensitizes people to the real issue of racism to call racism all the time where none exists. I'm sorry if I upset you, that was not my intention. :)

Michael

If Vick was white I wounder if he would say the same thing.

Joyce

I think this guy tucker is crazy. Vick paid his dues and he didnt kill the dogs. His friends did it. He's a very good quarterback and he deserves a second chance. Look at all the other people robbing banks killing people and they get nothing I dont like FOX news at all they are out to get everybody.

PLitka

Good for Tucker Carlson. Why would Obama praise a group for hiring a subhuman cretin that abused innocent animals. Could it be because they are bros?

Jill

Actually #92, Vick did indeed partake in killing his failed fighters.

douglas24w

hey harvey i have 3 pugs myself and i could never think of hurting them or anything but it does take a lot of anger to take it out on a dog and i think if you do it once you will do it again

Sinsmelody