New Video -- 'Teen Mom' Amber Portwood Unloads!

12/29/2010 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a video of "Teen Mom" Amber Portwood's baby daddy, Gary Shirley, getting an earful from the accused felon ... but the video raises serious questions about Shirley himself.

122910_gary_shirley3_video
The video, which was shot by a friend in April, shows Shirley on the phone with Amber, as she rails on him.  Far from looking like a victim, Shirley makes sure his friend captures the diatribe in all its glory.

At times Shirley and his friend are laughing at Amber, who sounds genuinely upset.

The police report detailing the violence that started months before this video was shot -- and continued after it -- notes Amber claimed it was not done for the TV show but was authentic anger.

So we want to know: Do you think Gary was really a "victim" of violence or was he playing it up for the camera ... as he seems to be in this video. And if so, should Amber be prosecuted?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

cakies

He is a fatass loser !! He PUSHES her buttons !! I'd lay the effin smack down too !!! That guy is a TOTAL PIG !!!!

dawn

wELL, IF YOU WATCH THE SHOW YOU CAN SEE ITS NOT ALL JUST HER.HE WOULS PROVOKE HER WITH RUNNING HIS MOTH.I SEEN IT.YES SHE SHOULDNT HAVE HIT HIM AND THE CHILD SHOULDVE BEEN REMOVED FROM THE SCENE BUT SHE WAS BEING PROVOKED BY HIM..ON THE SHOW HE WAS ALWAYS A SMART@SS TO HER ALL TH TIME AND DIDNT DO ANYTHING..THATS NO REASON FOR HITTING BUT UTS HIS FAULT TOO NOT JUST HERS....

Missy0307

I don't think she's a very good mother, but this dude is such a chode. He's been wearing that shirt since she was knocked up and I'm pretty sure it was bursting at the seams then.

These people need to grow up. They are both at fault. Honestly, I'd probably beat his ass too. Just not in front of my kid. :)

Stephanie

This girl needs help. Jail time is a violent environment and that is the last thing she needs. A residential treatment program to teach this girl that there are other ways to live and behave.

MaryEllen

Amber and Genelle should get together and beat the crap out of each other. Both are worthless and not capable of raising healthy children. Amber is lucky I am not Gary's sister because she would get the azz kicking of her life. What trash. She doesn't deserve Leah and Genelle's mom should take her baby away and throw her trashy azzz out.

reynosa98

Hell if I had some big MF'er that would let me beat his ass you can bet your bottom condum I sure would 2. Chicks named Amber are always hot lil' total sluts in & outta the bedroom. But I gotta say this chubby lil' ho oughta get up off her cute lil' fat tattooed ASS & get a JOB. If she put half as much effort into WORK as she does into tattooin' & screwin' she'd be employee of the month in no time. You cain't make a livin' doing that unless your middle name is Pamela Anderson or Tommie Lee.

Rae

The victim in all this is the beautiful little girl they have together and I feel sorry for her. I pray for the little girl.

coco

I AM SPARTAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!8)

k

he's good at playing a victim now but when they were still on 16 and pregnant...g*d damn, I'd kick his ass too for the way he is. That being said, she's not really any better. This is reminding me of jon and kate. At one point in time you think one is right, then the other - then you realize they're both f*cking idiots pimping out their kids to the media to profit off of them, and should both be sterilized.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7