Teena Marie 911 -- 'My Mom Is Dead'

12/29/2010 8:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Overcome with emotion, Teena Marie's daughter mustered up the strength to call 911 Sunday -- moments after discovering her mother's body at the family's Pasadena home ... and TMZ has obtained the heartbreaking recording.

**WARNING -- this tape is EXTREMELY emotional **

Teena Marie 911 Call

During the call, Teena's daughter tells the operator, "“I’m scared, I’m so scared! She’s lost her color…her color is gone."

Eventually, the operator realizes there is nothing she can do for the singer -- and instructs her daughter to wait outside for help.

As we previously reported, officials believe the 54-year-old singer died of natural causes -- possibly a massive seizure.

MIASAM

It is in poor taste to have this up, you you hipcrates are the same ones who kept wanting to hear MJ's 911 and everyelse 911 call..

mp

Refuse to listen, but you really should remove this story!

Michelle R

I have not and will not listen to this. It is cold hearted of you guys to post this. This is not gossip nor entertainment. I'm begging you to TAKE THIS DOWN. The poor girl lost her mother, and was the one who found her dead. TAKE THIS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me

I agree with everyone else on this one. But then again....they put a lot of other celebrity 911 calls from when they died. This is so heartbreaking....think about what her children are going through right now. Shame on you TMZ, you have no respect!

Brandon

I did NOT listen to the tape. TMZ you should be ashamed of yourself. Take the tape off.

Michelle R

This is just cruel to have this up here. Let's not forget, this girl found her mother dead on the day after Christmas AND her birthday!!! You guys are SICK and this is in poor taste.

Michelle R

How would you feel if this was your child? This is in such poor taste. PLEASE take this down.

Lena

"Natural causes" for a drug abuser. Sure she had a heart attack. That I don't doubt...but what is not said is that her heart would still be beating now had she not been such a druggie in the past. Even after they clean up the damage done as druggies lives on.

I feel sorry for her daughter. It must be awful to find one's mother dead...and I agree that the tape shouldn't have been made public but Teena Marie did this to herself...no her daughter...leave it to drug addicts to hurt others more than themselves (see drug addiction and its harmful effects LAST(S) FOREVER)

Don't do drugs folks...stay away from the drugs...they destroy people...usually the people whom the junkie leave behind....

moussemaker

I am NOT going to listen to this.

Mario from Italy

I understand the right to publish it... but ethically this is so wrong! take it down.

Francie

My heart goes out to that girl. I had to call 911 Sept 28th for my Dad and I know how devestating making a call like this is. I think she did well because I was yelling alot more. Please have respect for the kids and take it down. For the 911 Operator, I think her flat affact was normal, but maybe she should have tried to get more info from the Daughter to maybe attempt CPR more or at least kept her on the line till medics and cops got there. It is a terrible experience to call 911 on a parent regardless of age. My sincere thoughts are with the Daughter.

john shaver

Sad http://roostersearch.blogspot.com

E702

Who want's to hear this? Honestly?.. I am sure you people at TMZ have some kind of class left..Show it and listen to the people and TAKE THIS OFF!!! NOW!!!

dan

TMZ is there anything off limits? You guys suck

Rose

I had the privilege of knowing both Tina and her daughter and I am personally begging you, Harvey, PLEASE TAKE THIS DOWN! You have crossed the line. Please, please please.