Teena Marie 911 -- 'My Mom Is Dead'

12/29/2010 8:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Overcome with emotion, Teena Marie's daughter mustered up the strength to call 911 Sunday -- moments after discovering her mother's body at the family's Pasadena home ... and TMZ has obtained the heartbreaking recording.

**WARNING -- this tape is EXTREMELY emotional **

Teena Marie 911 Call

During the call, Teena's daughter tells the operator, "“I’m scared, I’m so scared! She’s lost her color…her color is gone."

Eventually, the operator realizes there is nothing she can do for the singer -- and instructs her daughter to wait outside for help.

As we previously reported, officials believe the 54-year-old singer died of natural causes -- possibly a massive seizure.

marsha nickerson

Please delete this story... This posting is most disrespectful and gratuitous.

MP

Like others, I will not listen to this tape. TMZ should not be playing 911 tapes.

dan

Bad, thoughtless, inconsiderate decision by the folks at TMZ. Some things you just don't post....as this poor young lady obviously very scared. I listened out of morbid curiousity and my heart goes out to Tina's daughter. Would you post a call like this if it was one of your own?

cjs

It brought it ALL back when my Mom died, I feel that gals pain. It is soul crushing.

Moonie

Tacky TMZ take this down!!!!

miss tia

this shouldn't be posted, soooooo disrespectful tmz! TAKE IT OFF!

A Fan

I don't care what is going on in the world. I will NEVER visit this site again. Beyond disrespectful.

Buster

This is a sad story. Seriously TMZ what the hell is with the "emotional warning". DO you think you are going to get sued if someone crys. Lame again TMZ

Jayke1981

TMZ you've sunk to a new low now....Posting pics of Umaga's memorial party was not really news worthy... but THIS is certainly not required or needed... be ashamed

Leila

PLEASE REMOVE THIS. How disrespectful can you get? I love coming to your site but I am not so sure I will continue to do so. Absolutely sickening.

KM

This kid has lost her mother! What if she blows out her brains because something as personal as her 911 call regarding her MOTHER'S DEATH is all over the internet for any ol' joe blow to listen to? If she does, her family should sue your sleazy outfit. You know a jury would award them billions. This is so heartless, so disrespectful, so classless, so damn ridiculous. DELETE THIS! OMG!!!!

Jaime

Come on TMZ.....I am all for some juicy celeb gossip but this is awful.

Bill

You ****ing idiots go too far...

Sarah

Please tell me where the "story" is in this?? The story was that Teena had passed away. Do you consider this entertainment??? Harvey, seriously, you guys need to check yourselves. Glad I'm not you. Karma IS a B***h!! TAKE IT DOWN!!

linda

I'll never visit this site or watch TMZ again. Really repulsive that you post 911 tapes to satisfy morbid curiosity.