East Coast to TMZ: Kiss Our Ice

12/29/2010 5:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While the East Coast was being crushed by snow, TMZ decided to share the beautiful West Coast sunshine with everyone live on the internet -- cue the hate mail!!
122810_TV_weather_web_v2_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Heather

Sorry to tell you this but Buffalo didn't get hit with the snow storm, at least this time around!

sPaNkDeNALgAs

Love the view of Sunset Blvd. Love it, Love it, Love it!!!

LA Native

As much as I like the outside TMZ live, we really don't need any more people here. We are the most populous state in the nation and it's said that 10,000 people decide to move here every year after watching the rose parade. And thats not counting the illegal aliens the government and ACLU coddles and gives all our benefits and services to. Cue the disaster footage!

Quinn

LA is for weirdos and freaks. I'd still rather be freezing my arse off here in NY with the normal people. We do have heat you know. And I built a snowman. And a snow woman. You will wrinkle like a leather bag with all of that sun. So there.

stephy

I love having all four seasons in awesome NC!

Murf

Born and raised in Chicago I need therapy to cope with each approaching Chicago winter. I think its wonderful that you people in California are spared the misery each year of an awful winter. I will however being sayng my prayers that when the state slips and falls into the ocean its not summer in California.

Hey East Coast - how do you like the Chicago style weather your getting? Hate to see you all suffering but like they say "Better You Than Us."

glamh8er

EAST COAST ppl... Either pack ur bags and get outta there...or STFU!!! Don't hate on us Cali peepz for having nearly flawless weather all year round!!!

Shannon

Last I heard CA was flooding, their sewers were overloaded from the recent storms & pumping sewage in to the ocean and the state is nearly bankrupt - sounds like a great place to live!

Mel

LOL whatever Harvey we love our snow! It makes it a real Christmas and when we want a warm holiday it isn't out west!!!

dan m

Can we take comparative pictures of the east and west coast when LA falls into the ocean?

Greenie

LOL, earthquakes are not that bad here people. The worst one was Northridge and that was over 15 years ago! We are better prepared now and having an earthquake every 20 years is much better than living somewhere were the temp could be below 40 degrees! During the day time!! Burrrrr how do you guys do it?!!

Greenie

ooh and I like being a wierdo, normal is boring :P

Quinn

OK, I just went outside for a cigarette and it is fargin cold. BUT I did get to make a snowball and throw it at my boyfriend while he was taking a nice hot shower. Ahhh, winter. It is fun :)

Quinn

& LBC#1 - I was kidding about NYer's being normal. I live in the Village. Normal is what you make of it. - oh and I also like to watch people fall in the snow. It's funny. What do you guys get to watch? People being evacuated from their houses during wild fires? Not as funny. I mean I guess someone may find it funny but that person would definitely not be normal :p

panchovilla

You know what east coast, f__k you guys, its all about the west mother f__king coast!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments