East Coast to TMZ: Kiss Our Ice

12/29/2010 5:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While the East Coast was being crushed by snow, TMZ decided to share the beautiful West Coast sunshine with everyone live on the internet -- cue the hate mail!!
122810_TV_weather_web_v2_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Dave

****head! lol

Physical Graffiti

You haters crack me up! I'll take an earthquake any day over tornadoes and hurricanes, which level entire towns! The salt on the roads ruins your cars, you have to bundle up like an Eskimo just to get your mail, and let's not forget all the snow shoveling! We don't spell it "Los Anjealous" for nothing! lmao!

laura

No Hate here...some of us Love the snow. Its fun: snowmen, hot chocolate, cozy fires, and people bundled up to tight you dont care about anyones looks every is just a person.

Jen

I live outside of Boston I can honestly say I hate the Snow but all day Sunday it snowed I went about my buisness made returns the roads were clear all day.
Monday morning lots of snow shoveled cleaned off car went to grocery store and finished the rest of my returns.
Massachusetts does a great job with snow removal the roads were never closed due to the snow.
California Earthquakes Mudd slides wild fires I will take the snow over that **** anyday.

SayWhat

The view minus the smog makes me miss my home in beautiful San Diego. At this point its so freaking cold, how about some Max shots to warm it up a bit. oh yeah, and Charles... why so bitchy lately?

kristine

wow all of you Diss-ers must be the ones digging your way out of snowbanks right now! :p

Juliette

I've stopped watching TMZ and recording them on dvr as well. Poking fun at the East Coast blizzard was uncalled for and insensitive. People have lost their lives due to lack of plowing and Mayor Bloomberg's incompetence. Ambulances and fire trucks couldn't get to victims due to completely snow blocked streets.

Too dumb for New York, too ugly for L.A. Where does that leave you Harvey Levin and Charles Latibeaudiere? Get out of town!

Jen

you edit the word ****????

Haley

Beautiful weather you've got over there, but at least my small Maine town isn't located directly under a hovering cloud of smog and pollution

shawna

suck it tmz. lick my snowballs!

Juan (Long Island)

You guys crack yourselves up!!

What does Harvey's UCSB sweatshirt stand for, "University Of Crotch Sniffing Blowhards"?

EC

We may have problems with snow this time of the year. But you guys have wildfires, mudslides, floods, and earhtquakes 24/7.
So bask in that Harvey!!!

lor_123

i love the LA weather sucks for those in the east ahhahahaha

CelticOne

Who really cares? LA has beautiful weather and so does the east coast during the summer. I think the people who choose to live where they do are aware of the pros and cons of where they live. Big deal, this is such a non-issue. Enjoy your weather wherever you are!

JustAGirl