New 'Teen Mom' Audio -- Gary's Cover-Up Call

12/30/2010 10:06 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Amber Portwood's baby daddy, Gary Shirley, desperately tried to get his other chick to cover up another alleged Amber beating that occurred just two weeks ago ... according to a recording obtained by TMZ.

1229_gary_audio_launch_EX2

The audio -- recorded Dec. 15 -- captures "Teen Mom" co-star Gary on the phone with a girlfriend named Ashley. He's telling her how to stonewall reporters who got wind of a Dec. 14 incident where Amber allegedly beat him again.

Gary advises Ashley to tell reporters, "No comment, no comment, no comment ..." adding, "every time they leave you alone."

During the call, Gary admits, Amber "f**king hit me." You also hear Gary whisper to a friend in the room that Ashley didn't actually see Amber hit him -- she was outside waiting in a car.

In return for Ashley's silence ... Gary makes this gallant offer to her -- "Maybe one day we can start a family."

We previously reported Amber Portman was arrested and charged with felony domestic battery for allegedly beating up her baby daddy in front of their daughter.

According to the police report filed with the court, Amber acknowledged that her violence was true anger and not staged for the TV show.

One of the officers notes in the report that there were "multiple violent and physical fights between [Amber and Gary]" in which Amber punched, slapped and kicked him.

In the outtakes that were not aired on the MTV show, the baby is clearly in the room watching the violence, according to the police report.

Portwood has since pled not guilty to the charges.

Check out video of one of the incidents below.

Hottest Hair Transformations of 2010!

2010 was definitely a hair-raising year -- and we've got the haircut shots to prove it!

1230_hair_welcome_launch
Whether it was a change of color (think Rihanna’s racy red ‘do, Emma Stone’s blonde bob and Julianne Hough’s brunette tresses) or a massive clip job (think Ashlee Simpson-Wentz and Emma Watson perky pixie cuts), Hollywood’s glamour gals didn’t opt for the ordinary this year.

Check out the most memorable manes!

Vacationing in Mexico Is Murder

Travel warnings, kidnappings and drug cartel violence won't keep all of the pretty celebrities from  basking in the Mexican sun this holiday season!!!

1229_celebs_mexico_launch

With crime plaguing border towns and cities like Monterrey and Acapulco, the beautiful people like Cindy Crawford, George Clooney and girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis, Bar Refaeli, Jesse Metcalfe and Molly Sims are sunbathing carefree on the beaches south of the border.

Hopefully they all used protection.

Kim Kardashian Locks Down Kanye for Music Video

Kanye West teamed up with Kim Kardashian and Hype Williams for a music video shoot in L.A. earlier this week -- but it wasn't for his own album ... it was all for Kim's upcoming single.

1229_kanye_kim_EX_launch_v2

Sources connected to the video tell us ... Hype -- the most famous music video director on the planet -- spent hours working with Kim and Kanye during a secret closed set shoot.

As we previously reported, Kim is working on an entire studio album with super-producer The Dream -- but it's unclear when the world will finally get a chance to hear KK's voice.

Adam in 'Honey I Blew Up the Kid': 'Memba Him?!

Twin brothers Daniel and Joshua Shalikar are best known for playing the blown up baby Adam Szalinski in the 1992 movie "Honey I Blew Up the Kid." Guess what he looks like now!

1229_memba_honey_launch

Stephanie Seymour Goes Two Pieces

While vacationing in St. Barths, France with her son -- buxom 42-year-old model Stephanie Seymour flaunted one hell of a mom body in her teeny two piece bikini.

Stephanie Seymour Bikini Photos
Check out the gallery to Seymour of her.

Hugh & Crystal: The Engagement Ring!

Hugh Hefner gave his #1 girlfriend Crystal Harris an engagement ring for Christmas -- and now we've got your first look at the gorgeous gift!

1230_ring_welcome_launch
Last night on her Twitter, Crystal posted "For those of you who have been asking to see my ring here it is... My engagement ring from my love @hughhefner" -- and linked to this photo of some serious sparkle.

Hugh popped the question on Christmas Eve, with the Playboy founder tweeting after "When I gave Crystal the ring, she burst into tears. This is the happiest Christmas weekend in memory."

Celebrity Scramble!

Try and guess whose sexy face got a nasty makeover -- compliments of our awesome photoshop skills!

1222_celebrity_scramble_launch

Saul

This show is just one more example of ignorant people.....the same type that put a pile of camel dung in the whitehouse

Informer

i happen to walk in and watched for a few minutes of what my children were watching..This was it..this MTV b/s showing its ok to act like this and television just eats it up to vomit back to us and we lap it up like hungry dogs..I blocked all MTV and if i catch them watching anymore trash like this i will cancel Cable..The world is becoming nothing but Vampire's,Warewolves,Demons and Evil..I never gave much repsct to the Bible..But i see i need to and also need to start teaching it to my Children..Cause i would say we are in Revelation right now.I watch people like Katy Perry down to Bob Seager admit selling their souls to Satan for fame..and then just recently Katy Perry talks about her climb to fame and forgot to mention it was not untill she sold her soul is when she made it in the buisness...People better wake up,Before God says time is up..This new year will be less Hollywood and More God.

kristina

While I agree that this show may not be the brightest you have to admit when your a teenager you make stupid mistakes. The number one mistake is having sex with some guy your in "love" with. There are too many girls getting pregnant, thinking everything will be so great then they get a real wake up call when the guy takes off on them or treats them like crap. I think this show will help open the eyes of some girls, it shows them that life is not a fairy tale and their prince may end up a toad. This Amber chick has some issues though, and she doesn't need a child until she can prove she won't do the same to the kid when she gets mad.

Anon.

Lololol How sad, I feel bad for Gary. Amber is a fatass ugly bitch. But hey, guys do make a girl go psycho.

Stella

I think this is bieng blown all out of porportion. There are so many other reality TV shows that involve WAY MORE WORSE fights than this one. and you dont see. this is all bien done for attention....

Geri

I agree that domestic violence is a crime, and whether this crime is committed by and a man or a woman, they should pay the same penalty. The problem is there are shows, where women are encouraged to behave bad. People who watch these shows are also at fault. If there weren't viewers, these show would be off the air.

ashlyn

well i guess you fell into watching trashy people on tv if you came to tmz.com and read this article lol... but poor kid, i would never want to raise a kid in those cir***stances..

SAMUEL SOLE

WHAT A BIG *****...

A GIRLY MAN...

GETTING HIS ASS KICKED BY SOME BITCH

kitty

That B---- should be put in jail, he has done NOTHING to her to deserve this treatment, what a fing joke, She is trash, solid trash I cant stand her, I wish I was gary's new girlfriend, I would beat the **** out of that girl, then maybe she would learn a lesson, she makes me sick, normally Im a lover not a fighter, but she is a nasty ugly a--, and I hope she pays for this, and her poor lil girl, what a bad mother she is, she doesnt deserve to have her daughter, she makes me sick and what a horrible mother,

Daphne

It's so ridiculous. I have seen the show and at first Amber does have reason to get mad and upset. To go as far as to physically abuse him is way out of control. What's going to happen to the child is the next biggest concern that the media needs to take into account

Suzy

Well they need to check out the psycho who lives in Greenwood Indiana who beats on her husband all the time but if you take a look at her you will see why no other man would possibly ever be with her she is DISGUSTING!! He really must have been desperate to get married to settle for that!

Jessica

I watch the show every week that it airs. Granted, most of the families on the show are trash. However, Amber needs to have her child taken away from her. Parents like her are the reason why our future generations are screwed up and brought up in the wrong ways. If shes unfit, she the child needs to be seized from her or given to her for limited amounts of time. Amber's not fit to be a mother, I don't care what anyone says. Amber has issues with her anger and she needs help for it. In the meantime, her child is the next thing that Ambers fist will be hitting...

Pam

Wow lol. That was the wrong chick to F*** with lol. Leave her ass Gary.

tessa

I hate these "realityshows", it glamourizes, unwed, pg, teen, by the lowlife classless folks on it, you know other lowlifes are thinking, "well geewhizz, I bet if I get myself prego, I too can be on that thar show!" gol-lee!
The only thing nice to say is that the young man did NOT hit back, so perhaps he has had a lil raising? The girl thinks hitting is ok? Wow, guess the baby is next? sigh... The fact the cameras kept rolling, also confirms how desperate the producers are to turn a buck.

Trizone

Clearly, this woman is volatile and abusive. How much do you want to bet that she gets away with all this violence because of money. The network obviously do not care what danger the little girl is in - they are witnesses to the violence themselves. I hope he gets some courage and wisdom and press charges against all of them.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments