Chris Brown -- Death Threat in Raz B Twitter Feud

12/30/2010 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown's Twitter feud with former B2K singer Raz B took a violent turn last night -- when Raz's brother posted a video threatening to put a "mother f**king pistol" in Brown's mouth.

The threat came after a scathing exchange between Brown and Raz yesterday afternoon -- which erupted when Raz made comments about Brown's attack on Rihanna.

But after Brown retaliated with several racial and gay slurs directed at Raz -- the B2K singer's brother stepped in ... posting a video message saying, "If I see you in L.A. my dude, I'm gonna put my mother fu**ing pistol in your mouth."

Raz's brother, Ricky Romance -- who's also a singer -- added, "Step your game up homeboy ... when I see you my n**ga, I will smack you in the mouth, beat you, drag you down the street and treat you like a little b**ch my n**ga. This ain't no mother f**king game homeboy.  You ain't welcome in L.A. and if I catch you alone, watch what I'ma do to you."

Last night, Brown twittered a response, "Ill be in LA REAL SOON!!!!!!"

UPDATE: RazB's rep tells TMZ ... "Raz B wanted to make sure everyone knows that what his brother says does not represent him."

The rep adds, "Those are just a brother's tendencies to protect his brother coming out. Raz B has already spoken to his brother and told him to chill out."

rambo

fake ass..green light ****in' puto..C. BROWN u ALWAYS welcome in LA...B2K bizzatch and yo' fake bro..come see me 42nd and western muthaf! CRIP 'til i die mofo, pop a mofo cap in yo ass

adriana

i wish someone would beat hte **** of out chris brown just like he did to Rihanna!! Karma is a bitch and so is HE!! THE WORLD WOULD BE BETTER WITHOUT CHRIS BROWN!!

christine ravenell

It appears that this whole thing started when Raz put his tweets up about Eric Benet and Chris. I haven't heared anything about Chris talkn negative about him until Raz put his comments up 1st. Even though Chris could've ignored Raz's comments, if Raz didn't want ppl 2 think or know that he was "messed" with, he shouldn't kept that side of his life 2 himself and confronted the person that did it. Raz claims that his brother doesn't represent him w/his comments but if u didn't want ur brother 2 say anything 2 or about Chris, he wouldn't have told his brother what Chris said. Did he tell his brother that he started it and that he was originally dissin Eric and Chris first? Chris should report and send this 2 the police. If u don't want ur comments 2 start something, don't say anything on the internet, PERIOD.

money may

NO HARVEY YOU ARE WRONG CHRIS BROWN IS THE VICTIM ON THIS ONE RAZ B IS DIENG FOR ATTENTION AND HE TOOK A CHEAP SHOT AT CHRIS BROWN...I WILL NO LONGER WATCH TMZ UNLESS HARVEY GIVES AN APOLOGY

Sarah

Now come on you no damn well nobody is perfect, so why when Chris Brown comment on something RezB said the whole word once again make him the bad guy. Don't get me wrong what he did the first time was wrong but how many times do he have to say how sorry he is like & how many times people gona bring it up. I don't understand his a young man that still has some growing 2 do & everybody don't get that fact. Its a shame how nobody is really looking at whats relly going on or what really happen.

Becca

Sick and pathetic. I hope these two bitches meet up with a real gangsta someday. Go to Compton.

TEAM RAZ B

YOU GO RAZ!!! chris brown is a *****!!! i hate him, planty of people back in europ hate that fella, way cant he just get his black ass over to the studio and make music and do what he is supposed to do, and stop getting in to others business. he is supposed to be a role model for young kids. LOL **** that guy!!!

EDUCATED

HOW WAS IT RACIAL SLURS. TMZ STOP TRYING TO BRING CHRIS BROWN DIWN. I DIDNT SEE YOU DOING A REPORT ON CHRIS STOKES BUT YOU WANT TO DRAG CHRIS BROWN WHEN HE WAS ATTACKED FIRST. SHUT UP

nicki

RAZ - STFU BITOCH!!!!

me

dumb a$$ internet thugs!!! hahha

angie simmons

tht fool is crazy...he just mad tht chris brown is more popular tht raz b....come on now how old r we? if u was a real *****, u would go to chris brown house and do all tht **** tht u said in tht video....so until then...SIT THT ASS DOWN AND FIND SOMETHING TO DO!

Tj

PAUSE.... PAUSE Again!

#teambreezy

chris brown isnt in the wrong razb & his brother "ricky romance" are....raz b brought up chris past, something that he is trying to get over and raz b is just trying to get publicisty. Its been like what 6 years since b2k was out, and in that time we never even heard from razb, and then out the blue he wonna come out and talk about everybody (omarion, marques houston,lil fizz ,j boog)come on now, let the past be the past. Rihanna has moved on in her life, why wont you ppl let Chris move on with his, we all make mistakes and just because ppl are famous dont mean that they cant make mistakes to, their human just like everyone else in the world (only God can judge). And also if ppl are gonna report on the matter pls report the facts and show both sides of the story, cuz all i am see is the tweets of CB and not razb. #teambreezy

Maya Summers

Aww, that is so cute! dont worry nothing like that would really happen i doubt the other Star wants to be in Prison for a long time over Woman Beater Chris Brown. It was basically a insult, if it really happens and Chris Brown gets his head blasted i will be so shocked! :0 dont mess with illuminati Mr Brown or you will end up dead like other stars........ Daisuke yo!

Me

One more point while I'm at it...

Doesn't Twitter have a racist language and anti-gay bashing policy? I thought it meant that if you did that, you were banned period.

There's your story TMZ, talk to the people at Twitter!