Chris Brown -- Death Threat in Raz B Twitter Feud

12/30/2010 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown's Twitter feud with former B2K singer Raz B took a violent turn last night -- when Raz's brother posted a video threatening to put a "mother f**king pistol" in Brown's mouth.

The threat came after a scathing exchange between Brown and Raz yesterday afternoon -- which erupted when Raz made comments about Brown's attack on Rihanna.

But after Brown retaliated with several racial and gay slurs directed at Raz -- the B2K singer's brother stepped in ... posting a video message saying, "If I see you in L.A. my dude, I'm gonna put my mother fu**ing pistol in your mouth."

Raz's brother, Ricky Romance -- who's also a singer -- added, "Step your game up homeboy ... when I see you my n**ga, I will smack you in the mouth, beat you, drag you down the street and treat you like a little b**ch my n**ga. This ain't no mother f**king game homeboy.  You ain't welcome in L.A. and if I catch you alone, watch what I'ma do to you."

Last night, Brown twittered a response, "Ill be in LA REAL SOON!!!!!!"

UPDATE: RazB's rep tells TMZ ... "Raz B wanted to make sure everyone knows that what his brother says does not represent him."

The rep adds, "Those are just a brother's tendencies to protect his brother coming out. Raz B has already spoken to his brother and told him to chill out."

Previous 15 Comments | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18

Jéssica Miliana

em raz b, so tenho a te dizer que vc é um mané, num se meta com chris brown não... e num fique dando um de santo como se nunca tivesse errado, qual é a tua?
Vai dar um de bomzinho na tv, veja se vc melhora antes de issutar chris brown, por que ele não esta só nessa parada... tem os fãs dele.
se vc mexer com ele, vamos te odear.eu sou brasileira e vc acha que so por que é rico, vai se dar bem. Caí na real seu otario.
Chris Brown twm talento, muito mais que você! Entendeu? ou quer que eu desenhe...rsrsrsrs
eu sei que chris brown errou,mais tenho certeza que vc ja fez pior, apenas ninguem sabe.

ian montgomery

RAZ B SAYS THAT HE SUCK OF MARQUES HOUSTON WATCH

Mrs.Giqqles99

you ppl are f**kinq crazyy. Rihanna the one who started thiss **** if chris brown never went out with that crazy bi**ch he wouldn't have this happeninq to him. so thiss ****t is rihanna fault && to tell you the truth she had wat was cominq to her im sorry but its the truth. i knew she was troblem && this dumb ass niqqa wanna Threat him he need to shut the F** up && Miind his dammm bussiness cuz he isnt a nobody. ppl this days dnt knoe wat the F** to do wit their selfs.

rose

If anybody touch one piece of hair on chris brown head will have to answer to me and GOD. Chris didnt do anything to that bitch that her crazy azz didnt deserve.

Isabela

nothing Will happen To You because God is with you.
I pray for you.
they know that you are the best.

Raz B you're Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay threatens me ?

Tryna get attention
You're not telling me anything
If I were in your place, take shame
the star of chris bothers you, that everyone sees
I have warned you, I explained
Do your chris that makes him
Seem to miss, plus today is your day
Vacilão, conspirator, was not what you wanted
Want K.O. Gonna Have K.O.
most today is your day.

Chris is all, and you are nothing.
Chris is gold, and you is tin

Isabela

Care that everything you're wishing him ill get back to you all, I never want to hurt a partner but want good, because the world goes round and round when, and draws many people back and you can that this .

So careful with his words such ****
because who wants that a person is a ****
and you're a .

Deafotografia

It's always funny how an issue can become a black or white issue. Last time I checked white people, hispanic, etc all do stupid things like twitter arguments.

I don't know what Black people you are hanging around with buy the ones I hang around with are educated enough to know stupidity isn't exclusive to one race or ethnicity...some of you all just proved that.

nyamal

you better **** off don,t take to Chris brown and omarion like that if you take to them like that somebody gonna kink your ugly ass you daub ugly bitch just like Rhianna you just jealous off c b n o because you too damn ugly ass,Chris brown his very hot and sexy,so stop being a stupid

nyamal

Kobe Bryant

Yo imma Have a game tomarrow nba i promise yall i wont let my team down

Previous 15 Comments | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18