Chris Brown -- Death Threat in Raz B Twitter Feud

12/30/2010 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown's Twitter feud with former B2K singer Raz B took a violent turn last night -- when Raz's brother posted a video threatening to put a "mother f**king pistol" in Brown's mouth.

The threat came after a scathing exchange between Brown and Raz yesterday afternoon -- which erupted when Raz made comments about Brown's attack on Rihanna.

But after Brown retaliated with several racial and gay slurs directed at Raz -- the B2K singer's brother stepped in ... posting a video message saying, "If I see you in L.A. my dude, I'm gonna put my mother fu**ing pistol in your mouth."

Raz's brother, Ricky Romance -- who's also a singer -- added, "Step your game up homeboy ... when I see you my n**ga, I will smack you in the mouth, beat you, drag you down the street and treat you like a little b**ch my n**ga. This ain't no mother f**king game homeboy.  You ain't welcome in L.A. and if I catch you alone, watch what I'ma do to you."

Last night, Brown twittered a response, "Ill be in LA REAL SOON!!!!!!"

UPDATE: RazB's rep tells TMZ ... "Raz B wanted to make sure everyone knows that what his brother says does not represent him."

The rep adds, "Those are just a brother's tendencies to protect his brother coming out. Raz B has already spoken to his brother and told him to chill out."

tgrfan42069

"Watch what I'ma do to you"

Axe me if I care.

Posted at 7:21 AM on Dec 30, 2010 by Dorinha
--------------
i will axe you in a second..but first i must walk down the skreet and pick some scrawburries and drank scrawburry milk shake from a scraw.know what i mean

BigmoneyBleezy

Ricky Romance? Make love not war!
Highlights of the vid...the awkward silence as well as him being mad and referring it as a tweet, SOUNDS SO LAME!

janet

Charming. Who Cares. Just another 2 no talent rappers looking for publicity

Sickend By these Morons

Seriously, I have a hard time understanding how it's hard for a lot of us to pay the bills and you have these idiots walking around with millions in their pockets. They are talentless douchebags that take their luck for granted. I hope all the auto tuners in the world break and these pieces of garbage go bankrupt. They sound like absolute moron's having bitchfests back and forth on twitter. "What what you tweet homeboy." Why don't you read a book and enlighten yourselves you idiots. I've said my piece.

get real

# 18 #28....... You have got it right. Black Guys .. Typical Black Talk. Racism? NO! A Fact of Life. Solve it with a Gun. So Ghetto. So Black. A Fact of Life.

dd

Press charges, if he's dumb enough to put it on tape he needs JAIL!

Nunya

chris brown is no better than raz & his brother. he should've just ignored him but like the child his is he tried to act all hard on twitter talking smack. Way to show the judge you've change chris...dumbass!

Details?

Why does anyone think it's OK to perpetuate the N word if others find it offensive?

Perpetuate, defined as
1. Make (something, typically an undesirable situation or an unfounded belief) continue indefinitely.

2. Preserve (something valued) from oblivion or extinction.

Changing the ending is a lame excuse to keep the word in existance.

Do not let the thug/victim mentality hold you down. It is a big world with many differnt people in it. Stop segregating.

Segregating defined as
Separate or divide (people, activities, or institutions) along racial, sexual, or religious lines.

Thanks you dictionary.com. Please be aware of what your speach is saying to others. Words have power. Use them wisely.

MusicMaven

Moron vs. Moron vs. Moron

Grandma Cracker

"Watch what I'ma do to you"

Axe me if I care.

Posted at 7:21 AM on Dec 30, 2010 by Dorinha
--------------

Posted at 7:26 AM on Dec 30, 2010 by tgrfan42069

And that's the troof!

Who'sThat

*** KICK 'EM ALL OFF TWITTER AND BY THE WAY, THE WORLD FORGIVES CHRIS BROWN AND RIHANNA ISN'T ANY POLLYANNA THAT DOESN'T GIVE BACK AS MUCH AS SHE GETS...THERE IS A REASON THAT SHE IS UNABLE TO SUSTAIN ANY RELATIONSHIP WITH ANYONE - INCLUDING KATY PERRY ***

Posted at 7:18 AM on Dec 30, 2010 by AJLind

You a dumbazz..

NO NO, The world DOES NOT forgive Chris...Are you kidding me?
So you badmouthing Rihanna, the victim? So it's her fault she got cr*p beat out of her? You in the never never land, idiot!

They all are THUGS! Chris INCLUDED!

Now Chris has a price on his BIG AZZ HEAD and he thinks these guys will just take his abuse like Rihanna did? Hope he gets his sh*t beat out of him then all of them go to jail and learn some lesson!

Flyboy

What classless immaturity from all involved. They should be all completely embarrassed with their behaviors, but we know they're not.

Oh, and Human nature, CB is on the DL too. He has a known gay partner. The majority of people in the music industry are gay/bi/gay for pay/sexually open. There is a reason why theater/music class, art class, in schools are mostly filled with the gays. That doesn't change when you become famous, in fact, it grows.

InformationTrafficker

To all involved in this little cyber battle, chiefly Chris and RazB:

"YOU ARE SO DUMB. YOU ARE REALLY DUMB...FOR REAL."

umhum

Wow. Can somebody say, "Outta Control?"

Flyboy

Turning this into a race situation isn't appropriate either. This is not about race. Stop the racism and homophobia. This is about men who are clearly immature, classless and lacking any sort of moral high ground or integrity. Let's leave it at that.