Chris Brown -- Death Threat in Raz B Twitter Feud

12/30/2010 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown's Twitter feud with former B2K singer Raz B took a violent turn last night -- when Raz's brother posted a video threatening to put a "mother f**king pistol" in Brown's mouth.

The threat came after a scathing exchange between Brown and Raz yesterday afternoon -- which erupted when Raz made comments about Brown's attack on Rihanna.

But after Brown retaliated with several racial and gay slurs directed at Raz -- the B2K singer's brother stepped in ... posting a video message saying, "If I see you in L.A. my dude, I'm gonna put my mother fu**ing pistol in your mouth."

Raz's brother, Ricky Romance -- who's also a singer -- added, "Step your game up homeboy ... when I see you my n**ga, I will smack you in the mouth, beat you, drag you down the street and treat you like a little b**ch my n**ga. This ain't no mother f**king game homeboy.  You ain't welcome in L.A. and if I catch you alone, watch what I'ma do to you."

Last night, Brown twittered a response, "Ill be in LA REAL SOON!!!!!!"

UPDATE: RazB's rep tells TMZ ... "Raz B wanted to make sure everyone knows that what his brother says does not represent him."

The rep adds, "Those are just a brother's tendencies to protect his brother coming out. Raz B has already spoken to his brother and told him to chill out."

Kate

Nothing says 'I'm tough' like a Twitter Feud. High profile black men pull stupid crap like this and then wonder why there are stereotypes. Act with class and that's how you'll be perceived. These punks ought to apologize to the upstanding members of the black community for perpetuating the negative image.

QueStevens

Are we sure 'pistol in your mouth' isn't Freudian?

texasknight1

i believe a serious law has been broken here.. how come no one is calling the feds.. isnt it a federal law to not cyber bully someone.. i mean didnt his brother break a law with that threat

seriously i would call 911.. i will not have my daughter/son at a concert from fear of them seeing chris brown choke on a gun in his mouth due to a cyber tweet fight...... wow.. this is what a true gangsta does....LAWLZ!!!!!!

idiots.. idiots.. the bad boy image, the gangsta, the thug , and the stupid chicks that love these guys get all they deserve in return...ROFL..

Priceless idiots.. idiots.. idiots..

i wanna see the fight.. forget it.. dont press charges.. dont call the cops.. since ricky bromance likes it in the booty brother has his feelings hurt.. then tell him to COME ON OUT!.. I betcha Chris B will have more standing in his corner than those 2 idiots.

RazBEYYYYOTCH.. here's some tissue... Ricky Bromance .. here's a teddy bear.. they made you mad.. awwwwww isnt that sweet! you threatened a celebrity in death over the net.. you take the top spot for looking like a complete stupid RazbEYOTCH wannabe!

Ms Cleveland

*******CHRIS BROWN PLEASE READ THIS***********
You are on PROBATION! Don't get caught up in this mess. If I were you I would file charges against this Ricky Romance. He threaten you on video. Stop listening to your celebrity uneducated friends who are telling you how to go about handling these two idiots. They are seeking attention at your expense.
WAKE UP BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!

phil

lol, twitter gangstas. pathetic.

redzone

Chris Breezy dance on them fool.NUFF SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kevin Collings

I wish these guys would shut up already and just fight so they both go to jail. Why would Chris Brown be afraid of someone named Ricky Romance

Ashley

TMZ IS THEEE WORST!!!!!! Instead of informing the public on the latest celebrity gossip you guys immediatly jumped on Chris Brown SMFH Raz B shouldnt even be the topic of discussion anymore do us a favor and go play in traffic

Grandma Cracker

"Watch what I'ma do to you"

Axe me if I care.

Posted at 7:21 AM on Dec 30, 2010 by Dorinha
--------------
i will axe you in a second..but first i must walk down the skreet and pick some scrawburries and drank scrawburry milk shake from a scraw.know what i mean

Posted at 7:26 AM on Dec 30, 2010 by tgrfan42069

That ain't no lie....that's the troof....

FO REAL

RAZ B AND RICKY ROMANCE??? THOSE ARE TOUGH NAMES. RAZ B... WHY IS CHRIS BRONW EVEN TALING TO HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE

Ashley

rihanna is a freak she deserved to get hit my chris brown

Red-in-Phoenix

I love that a happy Honda holiday song is playing in the background. Classic!

Bernard

How is someone name Ricky Romance going to threaten to put a gun in someone mouth. lol

neci

WTF,razb have lost his mind! dude you made yourself look like a fool forreal. why post death threats at chris brown? razb, you have tooking this too far. lord i hope that chris brown dont follow along with this jerk. chris if you see my comment posted on tmz website, remember dont let no hasbeen still your joy. the devil is testing you baby. chris you already comment on what you wanted to this jerk on twitter, please let go. and whoever agree with confrused twisted razb, can kiss me and chris brown black a/sugar.

Krystle

This is so stupid, why would he threaten him over the internet over something Raz-B clearly started. He shouldn't have opened his fat lips!