Dave Navarro, Brooke Mueller Suck Face in Aspen!

12/30/2010 5:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dave Navarro helped Brooke Mueller get over the pain of her impending divorce from Charlie Sheen last night in Aspen -- with a crazy public make-out session!

1230_dave_navarro_brooke_mueller_EX_TMZ
Our Aspen spies spotted the two downstairs at Nobu, at around 8:15 PM.

We're told Jane's Addiction band members and Brooke were at the table.  Dave went outside to smoke and Brooke followed  ... once outside they began to "full on make out," as Dave had his hand on her chest.

They came back inside, got their stuff and left together.

Happy New Year!

pk

At this point I'm convinced that this chick got pregnant by CS on purpose for a lifelong financial free ride. She and CS actually deserve each other, they are two peas in a pod. Feel sorry for their sons. Hope Grandpa Sheen steps in and helps out.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

They're all a bunch of incestuous pigs. Is anyone really surprised?

dd

She loves being an addict as much as Charlie does.

Nancy

The picture looks totally fake. Not that I care but it definitely looks like it was photoshopped.

Ziggy

Now that she's able to withdraw huge amounts from Charlie Sheen's bank account, she can afford all the booze she can guzzle down. She didn't waste any time before she found an even dirtier slug than Charlie. She's no mother of the year, that's for sure.

Vicky

GOOD FOR HER!!!!!!!

gigi

#54, Of course the picture is fake. It's not meant to look real.

anony

Everything about that guy is.....creepy.

B

I couldn't care less about the actual story, but this photo definitely wins best Photoshop job of 2010. Seriously. It's like Gene Simmons is living inside of Dave Navarro's mouth...waiting to attack a thrilled Brooke Mueller.

Bu

Navarro is a ho!

Rachel Rothechild

I have not washed my koslopus in 1 week and i am seeing my period. I just sit on it will a towel. I am sometimes surprised that blood comes out so I can resuse it. But it is clean now. He can use thattongue on me.

Ivan in Phoenix

He probably has a big supply back at home and was willing to share with the right girl. She's going to end up back on drugs hanging out with guys like this if she hasn't already.

Susan

Someone asked "what was the point of Brook having two little boys?" Duh, the point was two out-trump Denise Richard's two little girls!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4