« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

David Beckham: I Didn't Have Sex With That Prostitute

12/30/2010 11:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

David Beckham swears under oath, he never had sex with the prostitute who claims she had a threesome with him in 2007.

David Beckham Cheating

Beckham filed a declaration in his $25 million lawsuit against Irma Nici and the publishers of "In Touch Weekly," which ran the story.

Beckham says in his declaration, "...Nici has fabricated the following facts about me:

- that in August 2007, I committed adultery with Nici and another prostitute by paying for sex with the two of them ...
-- that about a month later, I again committed adultery with Nici at the Claridges Hotel in London
-- that in October 2007, I contacted Nici while I was in New York seeking to again commit adultery ...
-- that Nici has had sex with me five times in total."

Beckham calls Nici's allegations "unequivocally false," adding, "I have never met Nici, let alone committed adultery or paid her for sex."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Lena

yeah...he did...and no one should blame him. He's got to be sick of that ant-woman he's married to. She looks like if he even THOUGHT of initiating a game of "slap and tickle" with her she would break. He's an athlete...he needs to keep his strength up...she's got all she can handle what with her one rice noodle a day and her very heavy credit card.

He's the one athlete I can see and condone cheating. Posh Spice is more like Puke it all up Spice...and that can't smell or taste too good.

KAM

WELCOME TO CALIFORNIA......

SHE'S PRETTY NOT LIKE THAT SAD NASTY WIFE OF HIS....

kim purdy

#11, All of Hollywood is a prostitute at one time or another. I have never seen anything like it. These young girls/guys are simply playing the game. Everyone is for sale in that town. The ones with the money are targets, of course. That is the name of the game right?

Neal

Yeah, I've never understood what the hell he sees in her!?!?? He could have A MUCH MUCH hotter woman or better yet be single and bang different hot women every day/week.

@!

I'm lost...what are these 'paid mistresses' filing Lawsuits for?
That got paid, didn't they!?

Pat

I can't say I could blame him if the allegations are true, think about sex with a live woman verses sex with a mannequin. I'll go with a live woman anytime.

kickaboo

Bankrupt Outta Touch, David. Bankrupt, AMI. Bankrupt em all.

shelley

Let see the WHORE!!!

Truth

OH PULEEEZ, THIS IS NO DIFFERENT THAN BILL CLINTON'S "I HAD NO SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THAT WOMAN." WE ALL KNOW THAT WAS FALSE... SMH.

jus-sayin

she wishes!

moe l.

The best defense is a good offense.

amber73

The real question here is was she a hot ass whore? just sayin

en Todo Momento!!

dude, it's just amazing...you can literally hear the attorney's hissing through their teeth in that wording...cuz that is never in this lifetime, beckams language there.

Hench

I've never paid for sex..and I'm guessing Beckham doesn't need to either. He does have more cash flow than me..seems the rich boys always get in a jam with much to lose. If you are rock star or athlete, just stay single and have fun. Lobster gets old after awhile..sometimes you just want a cheeseburger.

why is she there ?