« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

David Beckham: I Didn't Have Sex With That Prostitute

12/30/2010 11:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

David Beckham swears under oath, he never had sex with the prostitute who claims she had a threesome with him in 2007.

David Beckham Cheating

Beckham filed a declaration in his $25 million lawsuit against Irma Nici and the publishers of "In Touch Weekly," which ran the story.

Beckham says in his declaration, "...Nici has fabricated the following facts about me:

- that in August 2007, I committed adultery with Nici and another prostitute by paying for sex with the two of them ...
-- that about a month later, I again committed adultery with Nici at the Claridges Hotel in London
-- that in October 2007, I contacted Nici while I was in New York seeking to again commit adultery ...
-- that Nici has had sex with me five times in total."

Beckham calls Nici's allegations "unequivocally false," adding, "I have never met Nici, let alone committed adultery or paid her for sex."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

GillenH2O

This story is less than believable. Beckham undoubtably has ladies coming after him left and right. Prositutes are out of the question, and I'm sure that Beckham has the common sense to to avoid this sort of senario. Money makes for strong motivation and even better behavior!

Anon

Obviously most of you don't live in Britain. He has cheated on his wife before, this is nothing new. Guess this info hasn't been passed on to the USA???

Raw

Is it me or ... that this guy cannot write correct English.. ? "I could and would competently testify to the matters stated therein...."
Now he's got the money I guess he need to go back to school and learn some good stuff...
I hold no brief for Beckham or anyone. However, for the whore, I wonder what her problem is, if the man paid her for her product which she delivered without complaint or abuse from David, why then trying to make fortune out of that! I think it's high time that the court live up to some sane standard by punishing those idiots that want to ruin life for people that patronised them.
If Beckham was her customer then she's obliged to protect his privacy with no right to disclose it for further financial gain

Oracle

Becks can bag almost any lady, but these hoe's need to STFU. People pay for silence, but these hoe's still be using there mouth for something else.

Ace

I met a prostitute in Las Vegas that claimed she had had a threesome with both Mr. Beckham and his wife, Victoria. The vast majority of men employing prostitutes are well-to-do men that just don't want the complications that an affair with a non- "service provider" might entail.

engling

comrade David Beckham if that's true what you are saying, i salute you my brother from another mother,

Lola

That is one man who does not have to pay anyone for sex. They would have to pay him and I don't think they have enough money.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4