Scott Disick

Explodes on Photog

12/30/2010 1:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kourtney Kardashian's baby daddy Scott Disick went ballistic on a photographer at Miami International Airport yesterday -- screaming at a snapper who got too close to the couple's little kid.

0221_media_removed-1
Multiple photogs -- not ours -- were shooting Disick and baby Mason, when Scott turned to one snapper and said, "How close can you get?? ... stand back, you f**king idiot."

Seconds later, Disick snaps -- charging towards the photog screaming, "Don't get that f**king close to me!!!"

Moments later, Disick calms down and tries to explain himself ... saying, "I mean he's this f**king close to my kid man."

Scott left the airport minutes after without any further incidents.

Truth

CHRIS BROWN AND SCOTT DISICK ARE GONNA BE NEW ROOMMATES IN AFGHANISTAN. CANT WAIT TO SEE WHICH DOUCHE BAG THE TALIBAN WILL SHOOT FIRST!

Pat

This guy is the biggest douche bag I've ever seen. I hope someone kicks his ass, real soon. Does anyone know does he have a job or is he living off of the Special K sisters? (you heard that here first!)

Deviant

What a loser, he just wanted to get on TMZ.

Bug

So how close was he to his "kid" when he spewed the "F-Bomb"?

noneofyourbusiness

Would have done the same damned thing.....

Bill Leslie

tough one - worthless jobless fame whore and sperm donor versus s*** of the earth paps any of whom I'd gleefully set fire to.

moe

UGLY, DOUCHEBAG,LOSER!!! WHY DOES KOURTNEY HANG OUT WITH HIM?? LET ALONE FATHER HER SON! EWWWWWW!

HW

Go Papa Scott- I have children myself and there is a certain line you don't cross when it comes to them. As for Scott being an ass, let's remember he is on a TV show and it makes for good television and when he's drunk he usually acts like an ass. Otherwise, I think they portray him as a good father and it looks like that's what he's doing here... being a good father!

cntrywmn02

No matter how the public feels about Scott as a person, he was protecting his child.
There really needs to be some regulations in play as to how close a photog ( pap) can get to someones kid.
It is one thing to try and get a shot of the parents and get close, but a kid nope they should be off limits.
If a strange person go that close to a kid to get pics he would probably be arrested. Why pap get away with it I will never know.

AcesNEights

This loser jackazz is NOT even the BIOLOGICAL FATHER!

Truth

THE DOUCHE IS OBVIOUSLY DOING IT FOR GOOD TV RATINGS. LOOK HOW FAR THE FOTOG WAS... AT LEAST A GOOD 10 FT AWAY, NO DIFFERENT THAN THE TMZ GUYS AND OTHER PAPS IN FRONT. YOU SEE THE IDIOT THINK ABOUT DOING IT AND TURNING HIS HEAD SEVERAL TIMES. THEN HE DECIDES TO ACT LIKE AN ASS **** AND RUNS OVER AND GETS IN THE FOTOG'S FACE ON PURPOSE. BUT THE FOTOG IS SMARTER. NOTICE HE TURNS AND SWINGS THE OTHER DIRECTION AND CONTINUES SHOOTING, HA!!

Quinn

I hope that girl is smart enough to never marry that arsehat.

two cents

LMAO @ "Not ours"! And yet you run the story. Same thing. Kids are NOT fair game. They didn't ask for it, and for once, I have a little respect for Scott. Parents should defend their kids from ALL threats. A stranger getting too close IS a threat.

Mo

So much for not cursing in front of Mason.....LOL! He's such a douche he is way over the top with this! I understand protecting your child but he's always so violent. Kourtney and Mason didn't even flinch, they must be used to it. DISICKO!

CD

Good for this guy! The paparazzi invades these peoples lives and give them absolutely no privacy. Good to see him stand up to them and protect his kid. **** the paparazzi.