Scott Disick

Explodes on Photog

12/30/2010 1:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kourtney Kardashian's baby daddy Scott Disick went ballistic on a photographer at Miami International Airport yesterday -- screaming at a snapper who got too close to the couple's little kid.

0221_media_removed-1
Multiple photogs -- not ours -- were shooting Disick and baby Mason, when Scott turned to one snapper and said, "How close can you get?? ... stand back, you f**king idiot."

Seconds later, Disick snaps -- charging towards the photog screaming, "Don't get that f**king close to me!!!"

Moments later, Disick calms down and tries to explain himself ... saying, "I mean he's this f**king close to my kid man."

Scott left the airport minutes after without any further incidents.

Lets Be Honest

This loser Scott Kartrashican really needs an azz beat down.

Can't wait for it to happen.

Briana

I think if he has any excuse to freak out on someone, he'll take it, hes insane, and hasn't changed one bit, Miss KK needs to realize that, theres much better well put together men out there besides a psycho like Scott.

Jimmy Jam

Reply to #83. I question anyone who claims to have attended Harvard that would spell Stanford the way you so hurriedly attempted to. Stamford? Remember Lena, the M key is directlty to the left of the N key.

Stamford Law trumps Harvard Law. Too bad you didn't attend Stanford, or Harvard.

anonymous

Hilarious! Scott D******* btw is so drunk.

Uncle Rufus

GOOD FOR HIM! I WISH HE WOULD HAVE PUNCHED THAT WORTHLESS PAP RIGHT IN THE FACE!!!

bob

This Disick guy is just a hot-tempered a**hole...someone should just knock him on his ass and then see how tough and belligerent he is.

patty

Why pay any attention to this MOOCHY ASS LOSER DRUNK. I wouldn't give him the time of day. Dumb Ass Kourtney will never leave him and continue to give him a "free ride". Once, her 15 mins of fame are up, he'll be gone and pay NO child support.

brent

108th!

Chia

TMZ buying videos like this encourages the paps, even if they aren't your guys.

shelly

sad to see he still has anger issues

mary

Scott, get a life. Grow up and act resonsible. Don't sponge off of your girlfriend's family. 2011 is upon us. Time to turn over a new leaf and get a reak Job!!!!

hhh

this guy is nothing more than a drunk, he has proven that fact time and time again, why any woman who respects herself and wants to protect her child would stay with this worthless human is beyond me...your 15 minutes are almost over, as I hope is the case with the entire Kardashian family.

lilly

he is one of the biggest jack ass's i have ever seen! im not sure who the hell he thinks he is. he IS kourtney's "baby daddy" and that is it. and if it wasn't for kim none of them would be famous. i hope they are thanking her and rayj for the sex tape.

guest

Actually, ScottDip**** is just pissedoff 'cause Kourtney has him on a short leash while in Miami; no booze, no drugs, nowhores, no drugdealing, no pimping. He was a cokehead at one time, don't konw if his drug of choice has changed.

He's Crap

Whatever you think of the guy, those paparazzi are, for the most part, punks who like to agitate the situation for the sake of a "good" picture. On the other hand, if Scott had tried to shove money in my mouth like he did to that waiter, I would have gladly sacrificed my job to deliver a really angry uppercut.

Conclusion: They ALL suck.