Snooki -- The Ball Dropping Game

12/31/2010 5:22 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Snooki's got a problem -- her balls are dropping and she desperately needs to catch them. Only you can help her...

1230_snooki_game

jonEchingas

She is so nasty(GROSS) that I would rather put my meat in a meat grinder!!!!

chris desper

Hey snooki I think you are just to cute !I love to watch you and the rest of the gang on mtv you guys make my night when I watch you.I would love to come hang out with you all! It would be a great time. Im just a working lady that lives by myself I havent met MR Right but thats ok life is fun still. I hope you email me back I would love to talk to you to see how life goes for you Happy New Years to you and the gang love Chris In Billings Mt

LilWayne

I would love to drop my :O in her mouth then smell her :O hole

Greg

LOSER LOSER, AND LOSER, DID I MENTION LOSER AND IT MAKES ME SICK THAT THIS LOSER CAN MAKE ALL THIS MONEY, GAIN CELEBRITY STATUS, WHEN I HAVE TO WORK MY ASS OFF TO MAKE THINGS WORK IN MY LIFE. WITH 1 CHILD GOING TO A MAJOR COLLEGE, HOUSE PAYMENT AND OTHER NECESSITIES FOR SURVIVAL (AND SHE IS NOT THE ONLY ONE OUT THERE). THANX FOR PLAYING

martin

Why is this skank getting so much publicity? She makes no positive contribution to society except being a Paris Hilton wanna be, which doesn't say much. She degrades woman and Itialns and is America that stupid to pay so much attention to her? We are degrading ourselves by making her a "celebrity"!

Sonya

All those who have made references to Snooki being Italian - she's not!

sst0026@yahoo.com

I can't believe this dizzy bitch. I thought her 15 mins were up already. I can imagine that in next 20 years from now that her face will be like "LeatherFace" from Chainsaw Massacre or "Creature" from South Park. She will be a double bagger means "man puts on a bag over his head just in case her bag falls off" One ugly woman

Woodrow

Why does still keep getting any headlines? Seriously between her and Lindsay Lohen, who really gives a ****. They had their 15 minutes of fame. Get a real life bitch. ENOUGH.

David

Seeing how fat and nasty she is they should retire the New years ball and have that fat round bitch be the new New Years Eve Ball.

bob

The only balls is want to see drop are mine on her chin!

james

Someone asked Snooki about this game and she said, "MOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Kave

As a real Italian, this mixed breed with African Sicillian in breeding skank, should not represent women..Help her fat ass by ignoring her, so she can get a life..Cio puerka

steve

cant believe they didnt take advantage of dropping this troll...so many things could have gone wrong...what a wasted opportunity!

chris desper

Why do people have to be so mean? It really is sad you dont think much of your selfs if you have to degrade someone elese!

Jill

Snooki is NOT dropping from the ball live in Seaside Heights. I was just there and NOTHING is happening at the Shore house. It is all prerecorded. They are lying. Common sense how is she getting from NY at 11:25 to Seaside Heights NJ in 35 minutes?