'Teen Mom' -- Staging Another Controversy?

12/31/2010 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It appeared as if "Teen Mom" dad Gary Shirley got into another random "controversy" last night -- and the whole thing just "happened" to have been captured on tape. Coincidence? We think not.

123010_gary_shirley_video2
The newest drama went down at Buffalo Wild Wings in Anderson, Indiana -- where Gary ran into Amber Portwood's newly crowned ex-boyfriend Clint ... and got into a verbal confrontation with Clint's brother.

But here's the rub -- once again, Gary's friend taped the whole thing ... only this time, he was inciting other people in the restaurant and threatening to make them "famous" by selling the video to other media outlets.

It's clear Gary knows what his friend is up to -- so we gotta ask ... is the whole thing a setup to make money? And if Gary knows conflict sells ... was the "violence" between him and Amber staged?

Amber told police the violence was "real" and not made-for-TV -- are you buyin' that?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

zorro

everyone hates new yorkers..that's why every loser like this fat pig where ny hats..wannabes..he would never survive in ny..what does this fat ass do ??another welfare cheater..loser..

Karen

2 Words Effing Stupid!!!

K

Dear TMZ,

It would be much appreciated if you stopped covering ALL of the "Teen Mom" people.. I honestly feel dumber after I read these articles.

What's so glamorous about a bunch of 16 year old skank's getting knocked up? Quit covering them, so maybe they can actually try to act like real parent's instead of exploiting their children for short lived fame and a couple bucks.

Diego

Why are these knuckle draggers being validated and made famous? No wonder the USA is so screwed up if this is what they need for entertainment.

Tom C.

TMZ, you paid for this garbage?

ghostgirl71

Gary is a fat slob.I can't believe ANYONE WOULD SLEEP WITH HIM!(Let alone have a baby!)He's a jerk,so he has even bigger jerks as friends.These girls are now"stars".We are living in one huge dumpster.

Brooke

I'm sick and tired of hearing about this white trash couple. Noone really cares anymore. I wanted to punch the **** out of her during the show and I still want to. So there!

gant77

The violence is real, but I can guarantee, that the guy who filmed it, is the same friend that was always on the show to make sure he got paid. The kid appeared in almost all the episodes in the first season, and instigated a majority of the fights.

Jennifer

seems to me like the guy behind the camera is the B***h sayin dont touch me come on now if ur gonna fight with someone and call a girl a B***h shes gonna hit you so who ever was behind that camera should probley take whats comin to him when he starts ****

whitney

okay im over these people they are lame!!!!! and he is still wearing that same dirty white fitted he was wearing on 16 & pregnant with his too tight shirt just shameful!

TERESA

I THINK IT IS REAL..IF IT WAS STAGED AND I WAS FACING JAIL TIME I WOULD COME OUT AND TELL THE TRUTH THAT IS WAS ALL FAKE INSTEAD OF GOING TO JAIL FOR "RATINGS"

Dashy

So what would you consider white trash? Cause she doesnt come from a family that has money or cause she had a baby so young. Having a baby as a teen is very stressfull. And yes it does not give her a reason to act like that but it does not give anyone the right to bash her when you dont even know the whole thing. All TV does is show you what will get numbers. It takes a lot out of you when you have your child times can be hard ive been there all mothers have. Just need support and help not people who dont know anything about you bashing you all over the world! I know I would feel like everyone has turned against me and want to run the hell away too.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5