Jackson Estate 'Pleased' Discovery Pulled Doc

12/31/2010 6:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The co-executors of Michael Jackson's estate think Discovery Channel did the right thing when they yanked a documentary from their UK schedule that was to feature a reenactment of MJ's autopsy.

1104_mj_BN_Getty_01
A rep for John Branca and John McClain tells TMZ, "The co-executors of the Estate of Michael Jackson are pleased that Discovery Channel made the correct decision in choosing to cancel this exploitative program."

The co-executors went on to say they feel Michael's fans played a large role in Discovery's decision, saying, "While Discovery cited legal proceedings and our request as the reasons for its decision, none of this would have happened had it not been for the incredible passion displayed by countless Michael Jackson fans worldwide who knew they stood as one and that their voices could not be ignored."

As for any future plans to air the show, Branca and McClain said, "We are hopeful that this show will never run in any market in the future."

mysteria333

HORRAY !!! IT WAS MICHAELS LOYAL FANS ,, THE LETTER FROM MICHAELS ESTATE EXECUTIVES,, AND MOST OF ALL PRAYER THAT PUT A STOP TO THIS ABOMINATION... MICHAELS FANS ARE WORLD WIDE AND THEY ARE MANY !!!! AND THEY WERE HEARD ONCE AGAIN !!! NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF A FAN BASE SUCH AS MICHAEL JACKSONS !!! AND NEVER ,, EVER ,, UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF PRAYER !!!! HURRY HOME MICHAEL ,, YOU ARE SO VERY LOVED !!! KEEP THE FAITH !!!

Stephenson

That sucks, I wanted to see the do***entary. Once again, the whiners win. Thats whats wrong with the world, something not to your liking, bitch about it.

Shannon

Why don't you educate yourself before posting your ignorance. He never touched any child!!!

Robocop

Awwww....and here I was waiting to watch it...how dare you bastards take that away from me...rush to DVD you say? Well I might enjoy that with some popcorn.

Eleonora49

I am so pleased its not on our TV If I would of seen it I had to faint.

marcia

#5 I agree with you and the cd is very good.

Posted at 1:24 PM on Dec 31, 2010 by Chic
i really like the cd also..:)

Posted at 2:46 PM on Dec 31, 2010 by nan
_______________________________________________________________

I like it more and more each time I hear it. Can't get enough of Behind The Mask, I play it over and over. He seriously should have released that one years ago. I really like Monster too. Would have loved to see him in a video singing I Like The Way That You Love Me to some lucky lady. The slow songs are beautiful as well.

disinter

Jackson settled out of court with at least one kid's parents. Innocent people don't usually do that. But anyway here is the gory details: His body was covered in scars and needle holes. He had been shooting up narcotics for at least the last 3 years at least 3 times daily. He had no hair, he was wearing wigs all these years and his face was scarred by at least 13 plastic surgeries. The bridge of his nose was gone as well.

Maria

MICHAEL JACKSON FANS KICKED ASS!!!!!!!!!

nan

marcia..i know , those slow songs are so beautiful..
i also like monster and breaking news also because it is his words telling people what he had been put through by the bull**** tabloids and other media feasting on him for money and ratings, much like the latest with the discovery channel stuff.
the more i listen to it , the more i like it. i am very happy they put it out.

b

They say his favorite thing to do was stick his nose up little boys ass. The kids don't know it but if they can find any part of his nose in their tube it's worth millions.

MiMi

The fans collected over 10,000 signatures on the petition to halt this program. They also sent thousands of emails and letters to Discovery. They succeeded just as they did with the uncovering of MJ's name on the Garner School.

Michael has the best fans in the world!

If we unite as one there is nothing that cannot be done....

Lee lee

Hi Marcia and nan

I am so glad the they pulled the plug on this revolting episode they were going to run..TASTELESS!!!!

On a more positive note,after being unsure If I was going to buy the CD ( I had so many mixed emotions ) I am so glad I did. I love Michael singing his ballads ,I get goose bumps everytime. As someone else mentioned on one of these boards awhile ago.....I only wish that they had put the timeframe Michael recorded each song, and maybe which album he was considering putting each song on. I love it

Happy New year to those of you who haven't hit 2011 yet. This is the First win for Michael and his family.....May the Justice continue .

jack

What a relief, one less Jackson freak show!

Deb

LONG LIVE THE KING OF "ALL" MUSIC, MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON

Posted at 2:08 PM on Dec 31, 2010 by HumanNature

I have to ask...ALL music? Did he ever record a country/western album? No?? How about heavy metal??? No?? Umm...Opera??? No?? While it's quite possible he did and I just don't know about it, did he ever record a Christmas album??? No?? New Age instrumental music?? No?? How about reggae?? And I don't mean someone mixing his tracks posthumously. No?? Hmm...did he ever record an album of sacred hymns?? No??? Classical music??? No??? Ever write the score for a ballet??? No???

If the answer to all of those questions is no, then NO he is NOT the king of ALL music.

bring back recent posts

ONLY not airing cause of legal issues...estate would have NO problem if they profited from this, nothing in it for them , so its a win/win for them, makin them look like they CARE..pleeeeze..money talks with the executors and the jackson clan.