Oprah -- I've Got the Scoop on My Poop

12/31/2010 5:01 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oprah Winfrey recently admitted she can't poop in public -- sad ... because randomly hearing her butt trumpet sound off could really make someone's day.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Gladhe8her

She farts roses, and poops $1000.00 bills

tiv

You guys are so desperate wow To bad you are as famous as her you didnt hear the whole story i guess just take parts and use it wow find some real news oh and you missed David Archet dont know how to spell his last name but we ate dinner at Canters with him on Xmas where were you lol stupid

Sad sad

HA! Love the clumpy and crumbly commercial at bottom of page on this one.

Ginger

Oh dear lord. This ranks at the top of incredibly useless information and way more than I ever needed to know.

writenow

Enough of this s****

Artist

Reach under your seats. You have an Oprah poop, and you have an Oprah poop, and you have an Oprah poop!!!

HurfBurf

Well that's good, because I'm pretty sure you can get arrested for pooping in public in most places.

taarob

I guess she didn't poop on her camping trip.

saywhat?

This is too funny! I am the same way and I am not famous!

James DeVoy

Oprah must have a Sh**ter, in all of her Limo's. This would be the only way to avoid needing to use a public restroom out and about. Sometimes, when you got to go, you got to go! This tells me, that her Sh**ting schedule is a very big part of her daily life, she can't take any chances. She cannot venture out, beyond a quick hobble walk back to her Limo. I'M sure, with the hundreds of diet tricks she has tried over 24 years, she has definitely come up short of the finish line, more than one could imagine. I'M very sure she wares Fart Mufflers as well, while she is doing her show and no one even new they existed! What a wonderful life!

James DeVoy

Oprah must have a ****ter in all of her Limo's, for one thing. This would be the only way to avoid needing to use a public restroom. Sometimes, when you got to go, you got to go! This tells me, that her ****ting schedule is a very big part of her daily life, she can't take any chances. She cannot venture out, beyond a quick hobble walk back to her Limo. I'M sure, with the hundreds of diet tricks she has tried over 24 years, she has definitely come up short of the finish line, more than one could imagine. What a wonderful life!

The Puru

As the creator of The People's Own Organic Power Project (www.thePOOPproject.org), I'm extremely interested to know how Oprah puts her power to use. It's a touch shot--we want our celebrities to be flawless and super-human, while also wanting to know that they're really just like us. How sad to know that all this time Oprah is holding it in.

crisse

great video. very funny and smart.