Sebastian Bach New Year's Resolution -- Divorce

12/31/2010 12:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Skid Row frontman Sebastian Bach has decided the best way to ring in the New Year is by being single ... Bach and his wife have decided to divorce.

1231_sebastian_bach_wife_bn_GETTY
Bach and wife Maria Bierk, who were married in 1992, have been separated since April ... according to Sebastian. He says, "We have tried to work things out for the sake of our family but it has become apparent that our differences at this point are irreconcilable."

Bach says simply, "In 2011 we go our separate ways."

Jane

She's gorgeous! She is aging gracefully and looks beautiful.

Silvya

Olha pra mim ela sempre foi vulgar pra uma mae de 3 filhos ... no twitter dela tem fofos case pelada tive empresão que ela queria -se aparecer ... se garantir na vida e Sebastian nossa o cara acha que tem ainda 20 anos toma vergonha Sebastian seus 20 ja era !

Paul

Ive meet both of them and Maria is a very nice woman and a good mom that deserves to be treated better.And Sebastian was really nice to me.He wasnt as annoying in person as he is on TV.It stinks that they cant work it out but he does need to sober up.Maybe this will wake him up,and he will get some help.I wish both of them the best with the rest of their lifes.divorce is hard on a family. Hopefully they can remain friends for the kids.

karenjames

SEBSHTIAN BACH KARENJAMES BECASUSE SEBSHTIAN BACH AND MARIA SPIT EVERY ONE THINKS IM MARRYING SEBSHTIAN BACH HUH YOUR ALL ****ED MEDIA MY MNAGER SAYS I SHOULD GET HIM ROCKSTAR MARRY ME SO MEDIA AND PUBIC OUS MYSELF BIG FAT HUGE PAY CHECK IN MY POCKET AFTER ALL ABUSE I LIVE OVER THIS FOR NO RESONS AND CRIMES BEGING COMMITTED TRUE YES I WENT TO SHOOT A COPIN SELF DEFENCE BECAUSE I WAS RAPED VIOTED JUMPED DRUGGED AGASINT MY WILL FROMA SSAULLTED AS A VICTIM TO A HOMCIDE MY INDETY WAS COPYED FRAMED HOW GET NEW INDENTY ALERT HEP ME ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

karenjames

sebashtian bach and karenjames reachs out for the real rockstar get karenjames indenty life robbed and the abuse lived@live and rumors us to be straight karenjames now goes as far asking to take this court with lawyer will sebashtian bach go court win for milions karenjames life and robbed sucess fame job offers the abuse karenjames lived for years lives daily please suportt hep me SEBASHTIAN BACH ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, KARENJAMES INDENTY AND ZERO CASH ZERO INDETY HELP PLESE AND THE CAREER OVER RATED BILION FAME JOB OFFERS ZERO PAY AND THE CAR CRASH ABUE AND MY EX YOU SOLVE THIS MESS SEBSHTIAN BACH ADAM BREESE MAKE AWAR IN COURT SEBASHTIAN BACH PLEASE FIGHT FOR MY RIGHTS THIS IS INSAITY BAYWATCH CRASH SUPERMODEL SUPERBOWL NEWS KARENJAMES BEHIND SCEENS SUPERBOWL INDENTY CRISS I AM KARENJAMES IM ONE PISSED OFF WOMEN ,, AND WANT MY LIFE BACK AND ALL CASH PAYED TO ME MEDIA LEACE ME SEBSAHTIAN BACH KARENJAMES NEWS MEDIA BULL**** AONE RUMORS GOOFS YA I SAID IT I MENT IT I AM PISSED RIGHT OFF I CANT BREATH ANY WHER EI GO IN PUBIC I HAVE KICKED ALOT ASS I WILL FIGHT FIGHT UNTIL I HEARD MY WY MY TRUTH WITH MY FACTS TRUTH HOW CAN ANY ONE THINK GET AWAY WIHT THESE CRIMES TO ME ,,,,,,,,,,,,, COPY FRAME THIS NEWS FACEBOOK JAVIN MEDOWS READ IT I TYPED IT THIS PART WHAT HAPPED TO ME ABUSE ABUSE ABSUE ABSUE MORE IT MIGHT BE YOUR LAST SHOT THIS TIME AROUND PUBIC MY LAWYERS GOING SET IT ALL STRAIGHT AND PAYME MILIONS FOR DAMAGES SUFFING AND MORE

karenjames

karen james lawsyer is lawsuing,, FOR THE ACUSSED WIFE TO THIS FORMER ROCKSTAR AND BABY WITH AS MY LAWYERS NOT INPRESSED YES SEBSHTIAN BACH I KARENJAMES WILL NOT GIVE UP BACK DOWN , ****ING BACK DOWN ALL YOU BASTRDS CAN THINK WHAT YOU WILL NO SWEAT OFF MY ASS BECAUSE I AIM WIN OVER ALL FOR THE WRONG INJUSTICE TO MYSELF AS TOP MODEL AND MODE OVER RATED BILION OFFERS AS TOP MODEL AND NO PAY INDETY COPYED FRAMED AND AL HELLS GOING BREKA LOSE ,,,,,,,,
Y LAWYER S A TUFF LAWYER DONT **** WIHT ME KARENJAMES AND NOR ROCKSTAR SEBSHTIAN BACH HELLO SEBASHTIAN BACH !HAVE YOUR SAY PLEASE THANKS FACEBOOK JAVIN MEDOWS , MY PROFILE AND TRUTH AND SO MUCH SAY I WONT BACK DOWN AND IM IN NO GAME S TO PLAY I HARD BAL PLAYING FED UP WITH THE **** LIES ABOUTM YSELF MY LIFE AND FAMIY BIRTH BABYS GONE TAKEN WHEN THERE WAS LIES DRAM MADE UP ABOUT ME YOU HAVE ****ED WITH THE WORNG TOP MODEL I AM SUING WITH MY LAWYER AND ALL WAIT SEE WHAT I DO HOW FAR THIS WILL GO COPS YOUR ****ED FOR ABUSIENG MYSEF TO OVER THIS ROCKSTAR IMON CAL24 7 AGENT WIDE POSTED FEBUARY IMON ACLL BEH

karenjames

are you ready for whats about to come one hellof a war regards to the true facts why i am real karenjames lawsuing and asking sebsahtian bach go to court for me thanks fight defend the facts truth and win a huge pay for me and throw my ex in jail fiere works have onyl just begun thanks , and i we wont back down you mother ****ers going answer my rights of my life and whats reay happed my life destroyed you havent seen any one quite like me one tuff bitch god ess bitch sexy bitch to fight eveyr one take and i have one ****en tuff lawyer youwant play games wiht my life my cash my kids and indenty keep it up al you bastrds ill slander your news name alover rdiointerviews radio news pubic cops every ones going down ,, my lawyers words my tuff tuff lawyer and you dont know whomi am now i wil say i work wiht one heof a tuff jail prison and reasons to my belvei and message to be heard liek said you motehr ****ers bastrds all going pay you will answer to me in pubic press speach and about my missing kids goofs cops oh i cant wait lawyer wants lawsuing goverments ass for worngfuly abuseing rapeing drugging mysellf agsint my wil its war babe

karenjames

karen james in police vixtim of ccrime ps and in pprotection houseing now indety criss and lawsuiong caseeees

BandBJ

Typical woman - stays with him until the fame and fortune runs out.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4