Demi Moore -- Who Cares About New Year's?

1/1/2011 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

What does another year matter to Demi Moore ... when she doesn't age?

media_removed_tmz
The 48-year-old was spotted yesterday in a skimpy bikini ... hanging out on a yacht in St. Barts.

For auld lang syne!

tmzfan

Demi looks amazing for any age for that matter. This society is far too hung up on age. In other cultures, people who are older are revered and respected, but that's not the American way. How unfortunate! Not to mention, she is not that old. I also think that it is sad when we as women tear one another down out of jealousy. I believe that she has admitted in the past that she has had plastic surgery. That's no great revelation readers. If she is happy with the way she looks, then that's all that matters. I say if you got it, flaunt it!

Dave

Hot!!!!

Dash

@ Tammy I'd for one sure like to see you in a bikini

denisita

The bigger question is what the heck is this photo doing being sent to TMZ??? It's bad enough she parades around in a teeny bikini, but she has to put it out there herself for the attention. She is a total fame whore. Her poor daughters... she is so pathetic and has absolutely no class posting pix of herself half-naked all the time. I'm here age and if I had all her money I could hire surgeons, trainers, nutritionists, masseuses, etc. The woman spends a huge fortune on her body. any of us women would look as good as her with all the help she gets.. pullleeeze!!!!

denisita

Nancy

For all the people saying that she will eventually go down hill, yeah she will, but that won't make her unattractive. I bet she has a better body @ 48 than people on this board who are 20. Seriously a lot of young now are very over-weight at a early age. They will look awful by the time they push their late 40s. Demi will probably look better @ 60 than an overweight generation will when they turn 48.

E

she's smokin for 48. I don't care if it's surgeons or not. I just want to nail it. Look me up Demi

Blue

I am 51 and when I first saw her debut on General Hospital she was a year older than I am, so ummmm...how does that work? She does look fantastic for her age, I would love to still have a body like that, she very youthful, not a day over 30.

Mee

Grainy picture's help 92 year old's look good too.

But the BROADNESS OF THE HIPS (MANLY-SHAPED) COME WITH MENOPAUSE (OLD AGE) AND THE LACK OF THE YOUTHFUL FEMALE HORMONE: ESTROGEN

It's over Demi, accept your AGE and DUMP THE BIKINI.

Andie

She looks good because of plastic surgery - ALOT of it! If she aged like most normal people she wouldn't look this good.

Cravin Morehead

She looks good...but it helps she'll do threesomes!

EDITA ON STEROIDS

when you put a hand or finger over the implants (to cover them in the pic) it helps take you booby loving minds off the titttts and you can then realize how thin and awful she looks. unless of course you like that sort of thing. dont google "demi hairy bush" "demi wrinkle mouth" or "demi knees before surger" or "demi before and after".. so you can keep the illusion that she Ages naturally LMAO!

WHOREtneyKardASS hian

She must getting brain cancer doing all these stupid things at her old age...dumb whore!

EDITA ON STEROIDS

@38 get hooked on phonics then go back to what I wrote. "WHITE PEOPLE REALLY DONT LIKE WOMEN WITH HIPS" I didnt say big hips, i said hips.. they would shave them off completely if they could, yuck! as long as she has breast implants and 12 year old boy hips then she is looked at like she is perfect, Gross!

annie2

Well, she's only 4 years younger than Madonna and Madonna looks old enough to be her mother! Surgery or not, who cares?? I can only hope to look that good at almost 50!