Demi Moore -- Who Cares About New Year's?

1/1/2011 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

What does another year matter to Demi Moore ... when she doesn't age?

media_removed_tmz
The 48-year-old was spotted yesterday in a skimpy bikini ... hanging out on a yacht in St. Barts.

For auld lang syne!

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Kris

There's ALWAYS someone who looks younger and or better. How many of you are married and stay married to someone simply for their looks? Have you never met someone more attractive than your spouse, got along with them, yet still stayed married to the same "plain Jane or Joe"? Maybe because you respect and love them?? Jeez, people...grow up!

nobleday

Gross. Put a housedress on or something.

colon cleanse

Thank you so much for sharing this source. It was interesting and at the moment you watch it, you surely won’t forget it Very informative blog. I think many could benefit from reading your blog therefore I am subscribing to it and telling all my friends.

lhartwell

Sure she looks good, but, she sure isn't alone. There are many woman who look great 'for their age'.

But... for Demi, what is the cost? For her it has to be something she at CONSTANLY because she has a husband who still needs a car seat that she is afraid will leave her for a younger gal. I susepct he will someday.

THAT would not be a nice life. I am so not jealous of that aspect. Too bad Demi is not smarter and with someone her age, he is truly a retard. I'll never get what she saw in him to begin with, I think her girls liked him, and she wanted to show them girls SHE can get him.

Robert

Cower in the presence of the MILF God you peasants...

shakes

Demi Moore is like a freak of nature does she bathe in virgin blood like what do i need to do to get a body like that at 48.

JS

I just googled "Demi Moore bush" and DIED!!!! That's a good one Edita! LMFAO

JS

GROSS! Just looked up Demi Moore bush and about vomited! She looks kind of odd in these pics being so thin at her age. Makes her look a little older actually but I do like Demi.

carly

@15, you are right.....this lady has had over 300,000 dollars worth of plastic surgery......anyone of us would look that good if we went that route.....hell, I'm happy the way I am...

Dan

Ten pumps is all I need for some MILFY goodness. The words MILF and cougar are in existence because of her, she is so hot.

t

She still looks like michael douglas

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8