Valerie Bertinelli -- Married in Malibu

1/2/2011 12:23 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Valerie Bertinelli got married this afternoon in Malibu ... TMZ has learned.

Valerie Bertinelli Married
We got this picture of Valerie, taken just after she exchanged vows with Tom Vitale at her Malibu home.

Valerie got engaged to Tom, a businessman, last May. They've been together for six years.

And this is sweet ... Valerie's ex-husband, Eddie Van Halen, was at the wedding.

Trina

CONGRATS !! AND SHE LOOKS GREAT !!

Tom Armbruster

Val was never NOT hot (IMHO). Congrats to the happy couple.

Orian

That makes me sad.

TMZ@Froggy.biz

And Kirstie Alley is slitting her wrists.

Raejean

I'm glad she had the class NOT to wear white!

JLS

She's gorgeous, intelligent and sweet. I wish she and Tom nothing but the best in their marriage.

God bless them both.

valkyrie911

Congrats to them! I was unhappy when I first heard about VB and Eddie VH breaking up because they were flying to the Bahamas on the same plane as myself and my then husband on our honeymoon. Now lets hope we don't start seeing Wolfie in the tabloids and things should go well for them, they've been together a long time.

AnnieSH

It's obvious that many of you don't know about the relationship between Valerie and EVH. I've loved her (not literally) since ODAT and read every interview she's done. She stood beside him - even after HIS affairs, NOT hers - when he was drinking etc, but the final straw was when he had tongue cancer bc of smoking and then had surgery and then he turned right around and started smoking again. I'm sure there was a lot of things, but she never went public about it. Classy lady.

And like Demi & Bruce, they remained friends bc they still love each other - but can't be married. BTW, Eddie married in 2009 and Valerie was there as well. I wish them nothing but happiness.

Ray

Valerie has needed ME INSIDE HER for about 35 years now.

sunnyroberto

Smart. Go with the wild bad boy when you're young. Settle down with the the stable, responsible businessman when you're older.

Dee

Congratulations Valerie!! All the best girlfriend.

CJ

Valerie Bertinelli is hot...either for her age or not for her age. And she's a very classy woman. Good luck to both of them. Wish them nothing but happiness.

LongJohn69

Who, the deuce, is Tom Vitale????

Wallycrawler

She looks fat.

TXluvsMJ2

I've always liked Valerie too. I mean, who can't forget when she went from cute, chucky Barbara on ODAAT to WOW Barbara! She seems to be a beautiful person both inside and out. When she first married EVH I didn't even know who he was and was like WTF, but she saw the good person underneath all that hair; eventually I came to appreciate his talent also.

I was sad when they split but they lasted a lot longer than a lot of Hwood couples, and I'm glad they're still friends. I think they both proved to be mature people since neither have spoke unkindly about each other. Val and Eddie both look great, they both seem happy, and I'm glad that they have remained friends. I wish both couples luck.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments