Valerie Bertinelli -- Married in Malibu

1/2/2011 12:23 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Valerie Bertinelli got married this afternoon in Malibu ... TMZ has learned.

Valerie Bertinelli Married
We got this picture of Valerie, taken just after she exchanged vows with Tom Vitale at her Malibu home.

Valerie got engaged to Tom, a businessman, last May. They've been together for six years.

And this is sweet ... Valerie's ex-husband, Eddie Van Halen, was at the wedding.

OooooNooo!

Nice rack for an old broad

Linda

She's fat again.

Christy

She is in NO WAY fat!! She looks beautiful and is a real class act. Hope this marriage lasts a lifetime for them.

DENIAL IS NOT A RIVER IN EGYPT

Only Valerie Bertinelli would wear a black gown at her own wedding. Even though she's "America's Sweetheart", I just don't like the girl. I don't know why. Maybe it's because we've been sold a bill of goods that she's Miss Goody Two Shoes, because she's anything but that. She was doing Coke right along Mackenzie Phillips way back when, but Mackenzie got canned from One Day At A Time and Val just kept her head LOW. She was doing the same crap. Whatever. All these Hollywood knuckleheads are the same.

DENIAL IS NOT A RIVER IN EGYPT

@24 -- Valerie has had affairs too while married to Eddie by her own admission. In fact, I think she was the first to cheat on HIM with some drummer. She was also a cokehead right along side Eddie during ODAAT. Stop making her out to be Mother Theresa 'cause she's not and never has been. She has an addictive personality.

DENIAL IS NOT A RIVER IN EGYPT

@48 - Are u kidding? She bought that SILICONE rack. She was never that big. More fakery.

DENIAL IS NOT A RIVER IN EGYPT

What kind of mother lets her 16 year old son go on the road with Van Halen, esp. Eddie Van Halen? Valerie had a blow up with Eddie because he had Coke on him next to Wolfie during one of their trips. She went from always covering Wolfie's face during pictures to letting him go on some drug fueled, alcohol fueled, skank filled rock tour with his mess of a father. But then again, if your dumb enough to saddle your kid with a name like Wolfgang, anything's possible.

Straight Talkin Texan

Beautiful picture!!! I hope they have a wonderful life together!

Wow!

It's amazing how many of their close, personal friends comment here! I mean, you MUST be, right? To KNOW that she slept around or that Tom wouldn't marry her because she was fat? Or maybe you're just a couple of idiots?

Mel

Valerie looks beautiful. She does not look fat. Best of luck to them both.

Mark

I agree with comments from #51,52,53 and 54. I used to think Valerie was great, but remembering her treatment of Mackenzie Phillips, her affairs and pathetic marriage to Eddie Van Cokehead, and that UGLY Wolfgang kid, I now realize she is the biggest fake that walks the earth. And that show of old dried up c..ts that she is on has to be the worst sh.. I have ever seen! F you, Val!!!!1

Stacey

Congratulations Valerie and Tom! Best wishes and happiness in 2011!! :)

Edgar Douglas Foster

I'm Anti-Abortion, Anti-gayrights, Pro-Israel, And Old Fashion Christian Values.

Edgar Douglas Foster

I,m Anti-Abortion, Anti-gayrights, Pro-Israel, And Old Fashion Christian Values.

edward J epileptic

I am pro abortion anti palin, anti old white men running the country and anti grunberger. drive carefully just say no to christians

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4