Gary from 'Teen Mom' -- 'Amber Is Sluttish'

1/2/2011 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Teen Mom" baby daddy Gary Shirley has a lot to learn about relationships -- like rule #1 ... don't call your baby mama a slut while on the phone with her cousin.

0101_gary_shirley_audio_launch
In an audio recording from December obtained TMZ, Gary is heard on the phone with Krystal,  Amber Portwood's cousin. Gary explains to Krystal he kind of has a crush on her ... pointing out, "You've got things that Amber don't ... like a job."

Then Gary drops a real gem and tells Krystal, "Amber is sluttish. You've been with six dudes, Amber's been with f**king a million."

The topper ... dude actually tries to convince Krystal to come to his place by saying, "If you ever want to piss off Amber, let me know."

Mission accomplished.

Leona

TMZ,
You forgot to point out that he's a player. You can hear in the tape he tells Krystal that "Ashley... I'll never be with her unless she really straightens her game up" whereas in the last tape he told Ashley "Maybe we can start a family one day." He also called Amber "naive."

laura

Now you people see why Amber kicks the **** outta him?

AS

OMG!!!! TMZ!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? PUHLEEEESE STAY AWAY FROM THIS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING WHITE TRASH. I am appalled by this whole "give a pregnant teenage girl her own show and let's see the **** fly" crap. Please stop reporting on them and maybe they will go away....

Manda

Well that's interesting seeing that the cousin was in the new years video you got? Why would Amber's cousin be spending new years with Gary?

Lets Be Honest

WOW!!! I never thought I would agree with the useless piece of trash Gary Shirley but this one time I do.

Amber had to be a slut to let such a piece of garbage like Gary Shirley mount her.

Gary Shirley makes Spencer Pratt and the Jersey Shore guys look like men.

I also have to agree that the daughter doesn't have a chance.

Bubbles The Chimp

TMZ needs to spend their money more wisely. A murder-suicide video of these white-trash would be more deserving of $$$.

eleanor Sesto

they deserve each other. He's no better than her they're both trailer park trash.

Darogr

Something tells me this is all calculated to make this Amber girl appear a little more sympathetic. She is the one bringing in the money at the moment, and it can't last much longer. They don't want her to lose sympathy with the public and be replaced with another teenager next year.

I think it's too late.

Sarah

Gary and Amber are White Trash. I feel sorry for the baby.

Amanda

This whole situation is ridiculous, but to say that Gary was in any way abusive towards amber is just as ridiculous. From what I saw on the show it was all her, both physical, and emotional. Now, I realize TV has the power to show what ever side of the argument they think will sell, but the girl has admitted the violence was real. If she is lying for money she is stupid because its going to send her to jail and she will lose custody of her child. As a survivor of domestic violence, I truly hope Leah is taken far far away from it, and given a good chance at life. Statistics show that children of uneducated parents tend to turn out to be uneducated themselves. For god sake Amber couldn't even pass the GED... I mean seriously I have helped someone work towards their GED, the test is easy, and designed so that more people pass than fail.

Urs truly

Both are pathetic--Gary should learn to keep his ox mouth shut and what's her face needs to close those legs of hers. I do feel sorry for their child, SHE is the one that has to suffer since her dumb parents actually decided to do***ent and broadcast their stupidity. Parenting classes along with counseling should be court ordered for them along with all the other disfunctional teenage parents out there. SMDH at the grandparents-Why haven't they stepped in and help guide their children...who are half-ass attempting to raise this child? Where's my belt...they all need an ass-whoopin'!!!!

spliffsmommy

ok..so it would have to be a 3some...gary,the cousin,and someone to hold garys' belly up so his pecker could reach the cousins orofice...

TishTash

Oooooooooo! Better not let Amber hear about this one, she'll REALLY flip the f**k out on Gary, this might end in a murder.

Traci

I just listened ..... what the hell have leah passed out on the floor. he couldnt pick her up and put her in bed. Such a sad story .. sounds like grandma needs to step in or some other family member.

MidoriMe

Poor baby Leah, bless her heart.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments