Amber Portwood: I Don't Wanna Be Teen Mom Forever

1/3/2011 10:07 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Amber Portwood is no longer a teen, but she is a mom ... just don't call her "Teen Mom."

0103_amber_portwood_splash_video
Amber talked to photogs about a myriad of topics while she tried on shoes at a mall in Indiana over the weekend -- including whether or not she thinks she's a celebrity and what she learned during her 24 hours in jail.

Steve-o

That girl is trying on shoes with no socks......Ewwwwwww

'tis me

I thought it was agreed that the "a" in "a myriad" was dropped. It's just myriad now.

Bubbles The Chimp

Oh Yes, I am sure when she is 40 and still living in a trailer, people will still call her 'Teen Mom'.~sarcasm~
What kind of idiotic statement is that. She is a poster child for 'DUMB'

BIGPAPI175914

ATTENTION PEOPLE OF INDIANA, ALL OF YOU NEED TO REGULATE ON THIS BITCH AND HER PIECE OF **** BABY DADDY. THEY ARE MAKING EVERYONE FROM YOUR STATE LOOK LIKE *******S

mom of one

hey...buy some soap and wash those nasty feet!

alexis

Amber bothers me. She has a bitchy attitude and expects for her actions to be unnoticed. Atleast, her baby's daddy is a real MAN for not laying a hand on her. Thats the only thing good about her that I've seen on the show.

erkg

When you turn 20 you won't be a teenager any more but will still be a mom - duh!

hhh

I am from the state of Indiana, and I am embarrassed by this girl and her mess, at least the baby's father didn't lay a hand on her, which honestly who would blame him if he did, he seems to care about he child, more than I can say for her, but what really annoys me is I work for a living, I make 50K a year, this piece of crap makes 3 times what I make for being an pregnant teen ager....go figure.....tell me we're not screwed up in this country....

mdlagemom

Eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww nasty - who goes shoe shopping with no socks???

Brian

I bet teen mom lets some stinky farts.

KK

Thats the same thing I was gonna say. Yuck!!!

sweetdee88

please please please TMZ not one more story on these two. the internet may be endless but you are still wasting space on these white trash fools

iowalady

leave her alone, she's young and made mistakes. Hopefully she's learned a lesson.

iowalady

radicalred

This baboon belongs in the same cage with Kate "I'm so Great" Gosselin. Please, please TMZ -- stop reporting on them. The more attention you give the animals, the more inclined they are to act out.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments