Marg Helgenberger

CSI: St. Barts

1/3/2011 3:57 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

"CSI" star Marg Helgenberger showed off her body of work on the beach in St. Barts this weekend.

media_removed_tmz

The 52-year-old proves looking this good in a bikini should be a crime.

electriczipper

that would be like tapping your mom you moron...geeezzzzz

Posted at 12:33 PM on Jan 3, 2011 by electriczipper
________________________________________

Please... she ain't my mom and MY D*CK COULDN'T CARE LESS.

Keep on dreaming about little boys, buddy - I'll keep myself busy over women.

Posted at 12:55 PM on Jan 3, 2011 by MightyMad
so you are saying you would do your mom and you like little boys,man you got problems u werido

Shread

Gross! That would be like tapping a tub of white pudding. Nasty!!!

Pat

She is undisputedly a beautiful woman, who is obviously secure with the way she feels about herself. More power to her, I think it's great that she's not obsessing about some phony spray on tan etc.. At least you wouldn't take her home after a date, spend the night a watch her spray tan melt in the shower, that is after her falsies fall out of her bra. I love women like her, not perfect, but real and beautiful. Chances are if your bitching about her white skin (ivory to me) than you're not good enough for her anyway. Stck to the plastic whores in the clubs.

Craig

I can't believe you people calling her nasty. So she's not fake baked with plastic t*ts and you can't get it up...boo hoo. She doesn't need a spray tan - she is fit, healthy and REAL.

Ginger

I never liked her character on CSI. She's still the weak link if you ask me. I like everyone else but her character is too bland. A robot could play the role with more believability.

Oprah

That is an incredibly-short humerus. Bizarre-looking arm.

Dash

White folks do age badly shezzzzz. Yall need to leave the tanning boths alone and show your real whiteness. I bet you all would turn as pale as the vampire off twilight LOL...

Robert

Sure beats workin at the Hormel plant in Fremont...

Christina G.

Dr Hardwicke, you're talking like gay men talk before they realize they are gay.

two cents

Ewww!! Can not UNsee! Seriously, she's no Valerie Bertinelli, and she should have been in a one piece. Weren't there any mirrors around? TskTsk.

Baylee13

Her figure is great and I really like her but damn is she a vampire?

Christina G.

Why can't we just be the colors that we were born with? Would you say that a black person is too black? Human skin comes in many shades. She just happens to be on the far white of the spectrum. She does not NEED a tan anymore than a black person NEEDS to bleach their skin.

Kelly58

Casper much?

Madison

She could play in Twilight and need no makeup damn

Nostradamus

Re: Christina, think again. Why does almost every black woman wear a weave? I don't see any white woman wearing afro wigs. Michael Jackson thought he was "too black," and a lot of African Americans feel that way about native African immigrants (and vice-versa.)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments