Marg Helgenberger

CSI: St. Barts

1/3/2011 3:57 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

"CSI" star Marg Helgenberger showed off her body of work on the beach in St. Barts this weekend.

media_removed_tmz

The 52-year-old proves looking this good in a bikini should be a crime.

kr

wow such RACISM!

I wonder how you would look saying damn that chick is way to black, she needs some skin bleaching and then I might bang her.

Turd racists!

kr

nistradamus.. self hating doesn't make it ok. People who push that one race is prettier than another giving others complex about themselves BOTH ways is unhealthy.

A weave has little to do with race and uh jessica simpson and MANY women of ALL races have weaves, wigs and hair extensions. Kim Kardashian and Bo derek have braids.. is that black only? I'm pale white and I've had braids and extentions. I did it to look nice not look like a race.

I guess when you've walked next to a real life slave who tells you he hates his skin because it looks ""dirty".. maybe then you'll get it. Or the white pale women who kill themselves because stupid men like here tell them they will always be ugly because of their skin.

kr

she looks like she had some sculpting done to look like a six pack.

nastynorm

SO WHITE SHE PROBLEY GLOWS IN THE DARK.

Raejean

She looks quite nice for her age and I'm glad her character is no longer trying to "sell" her cleavage.

As for you idiots insulting her and saying racist things about her ultra-white skin, she at least has the INTELLIGENCE not to ROAST herself in a tanning bed like some of you future leather-faces and skin cancer victims! Love to see what you'll look like at 52...IF you live that long!

bob watford

Damn ! ! She's almost as white as Sinbad and Ice-T ! !
I personally like my women just about as white as a ghost but not sure why everyone is concentrating on her whiteness. She's a redhead. Durrrrrrrr.

FABIO

Not bad for a re-tread..

Nostradamus

I am not judging right or wrong, just pointing out how ironic things get when political correctness meets reality. btw I referring to Chris Rock's "Good Hair" and the racism between blacks and African natives was from what Aries Spears has said.

THIN LIZZY

Very sexy woman

nathan

she needs to spray tan before going on any beach

Atillathegun

Good god! Casper! try hiding that body instead of your eyes! Pity the shirt didn't drop all the way down her body to the sand. Christ! The photographer who took this picture should be whipped because the public does not need to see this. Yikes!

yabbadabba

hot pot of coffee!!

Megadeth

Her body just might bring "Warrick" back from the dead!

Ace

I got to see Marg up close while she was at the Golden Nugget in Las Vegas in August filming for CSI. She is a gorgeous woman. I do have to agree with the earlier comments - she little spray tan would have done wonders!

afrob

She still looks amazing, especially at 52 years young! Great actress, always has been.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments