Michael Jackson's Son Will Not Be Witness at Prelim

1/3/2011 9:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The prosecutor in the Michael Jackson manslaughter preliminary hearing -- which begins tomorrow -- will not call Michael's eldest son, Prince Michael, to testify about what he saw the day his dad died ... sources tell TMZ.

0103_prince_jackson_tmz_ex

Dr. Conrad Murray has said after administering CPR he ran downstairs and asked the chef to send up Prince Michael, who saw his dad's lifeless body lying in the bed.

In fact, we're told no one from MJ's family will be called to the stand during the prelim.

As TMZ first reported, prosecutors plan to call 30 witnesses during the 2-week prelim ... many of whom will be medical professionals offering opinions about the standard of care administered by Dr. Murray.

There will be no "star witness" in the prelim.  Sources tell us the various witnesses will form building blocks, making the case that Dr. Murray acted recklessly by administering Propofol and other drugs to Jackson the day he died.

sofi

The prosecutor has a HEART! He understands how tough it will be for Prince to testify in a court and not only FACE HIS FATHER'S KILLER but also relive the scene of looking at his father's lifeless body that tragic 25th of June 2009.

ohreally

keep it real.. blanket looks like michael... prince looks like KLIEN, yall stupid as **** if you cant see it

i think paris may have michael genes as well.

thetruth

Please TMZ leave the children out of this!! A lot of hateful comments here that I hope they never see. But I'm sure they have access to the internet and will see this someday. It's doesn't matter, to them MJ was their father not matter what. Please be respectful!!

GBeach

Even though I never did like Michael Jackson and thought he was nothing but a freak, I am glad that "his" son (hold on, I have to stop laughing at that one)will not be called to testify. Regardless of what WE think, he still called that freak his daddy and no child deserves to be subjected to that kind of thing. good call there

PD

I agree with you number 12 &15

cawobeth

no surprise.
This would have been unnecessary & terribly unfair to Prince.
I love you Prince Jackson.

aston

The chef said on camera that Murray came racing down the stairs, asking for Prince and security, but that Prince did not follow them upstairs. What happened to that testimony?

Missy

i think paris may have michael genes as well.

Posted at 9:49 AM on Jan 4, 2011 by ohreally

Just a little factual info for you,Prince looks NOTHING like klein,klein can not even have kids.Prince also has vitligo(which is genetic) They are MJs biokids,accept it build a bridge and get over it.

Missy

i think paris may have michael genes as well.

Posted at 9:49 AM on Jan 4, 2011 by ohreally

Just a little factual info for you..Prince looks NOTHING like klein,klein can NOT have kids,plus Prince has vitiligo(which is genetic)OPPB are MJs biokids.Accept it,build a bridge and get over it!

Marie

In my opinion Prince needs to focus on his school homeworks instead of going to court to defend Dr. Murray who probably killed his father.It would be too traumatic for the child to relive the day his father died in front of a jury.

mymjj5

Lookin Good Prince! We're praying for you and your family!!! It's already done!!!

No Justice, No Purchase!!!

Corinne Martinez

YES they should Micheal's kid alone they gone though enough pain. I know it is like too lose a father it hurts. they will never go away for them if they are always going too miss there dad Because I still miss my dad. although it been 36 years since my dad been gone.

And as for the Dr I hope HE too JAIL!!!!!!!

Corinne Matinen

check yourself

Why NOT put him up on the stand?? HE can testify as to IF Murray called him up to MJ's room, and whether he went or not and all that HE observed... I would think he'd WANT too! I know I would! It would make me feel a live part of the fight to make MY father's having been done wrong, corrected by prosecution of the wrong doing and if MY testimony could/would help to see that happen I'd be marching up to that stand with bells on!

Who's decision is/was it not to put Prince up there, and WHY???

AC.

He bought those kids.

Missy

He bought those kids.

Posted at 4:38 PM on Jan 4, 2011 by AC.

That is the stupidest comment!! You can not "buy" your OWN children!