Michael Jackson's Son Will Not Be Witness at Prelim

1/3/2011 9:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The prosecutor in the Michael Jackson manslaughter preliminary hearing -- which begins tomorrow -- will not call Michael's eldest son, Prince Michael, to testify about what he saw the day his dad died ... sources tell TMZ.

0103_prince_jackson_tmz_ex

Dr. Conrad Murray has said after administering CPR he ran downstairs and asked the chef to send up Prince Michael, who saw his dad's lifeless body lying in the bed.

In fact, we're told no one from MJ's family will be called to the stand during the prelim.

As TMZ first reported, prosecutors plan to call 30 witnesses during the 2-week prelim ... many of whom will be medical professionals offering opinions about the standard of care administered by Dr. Murray.

There will be no "star witness" in the prelim.  Sources tell us the various witnesses will form building blocks, making the case that Dr. Murray acted recklessly by administering Propofol and other drugs to Jackson the day he died.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

silvia amaral

Hello
I hereby announce that
I'm already tired of this doctor Murray
Killed our king of pop
And now this to be judged, and not admit his mistake
I saw a comment saying that he would prove that Michael had killed
Now that Murray had to take such beatings and given that two trunk
They have no shame and did not admit his mistake, is an ordinary
It was he who killed Michael and does not want to take the blame.
Michael had his love life, your children, your family and friends to their fans.
Would never do such a thing.
This doctor is to blame and yes a lot, it fills in drug
As the doctor should warn you, not feeding it into drugs.
This puts Murray disgust me, and I am already tired of hearing about him.
So his face to abnormal me nauseous.
I hope that justice is done and that will not let you on the loose
Because if you did this to Michael can do to anyone
A murderer can not walk on the loose
Should take a very heavy punishment.
I like the American and the American people
And how many times and fair justice, I hope that justice is done to michael
Saddam was a murderer and killing innocent people,
And Murray did the same to the king of pop michael.assassinou
So tell me, and for fans pa
The same has happened to Saddam were to do the same with Murray
Murray had to be enforacado
I hope that justice is done
In Michael's fans want justice for michael
Portugal supports

IBELEIVEU

I find this unbeleveable you do not start CPR and stop to go and get help connrad had a phone on him ,he should have rung for help (911) and then comenced CRP there is no way he is a doctor, as a nurse we have to have a yearly refresser on CPR this begger belief and CPR is never preformed on a soft surface ,if i wasent convivced that it is all a hoak i would be screeming for the death pennaty. its all for love L.O.V.E

Siggisis

Lookin Good Prince! We're praying for you and your family!!! It's already done!!!

No Justice, No Purchase!!!

Posted at 1:07 PM on Jan 4, 2011 by mymjj5

Yes, he is a very handsome boy. He has looked so sad and a little lost since his daddy died, that breaks my heart. He seems to be such a sweet person. I hope he will feel better with time - but that will be hard with all the mean and plain evil comments in places like this.
I didn´t know there was so much evil in the world until I read what some people write on these pages. And there are so MANY - scary.

Julia

If men can take ou their sex, have their breasts done, wear like women, date another men? Why can't a man change the color of his skin? The psycology says it's normal men turn into women, 'cause they are men just physically not in their mind, Michael waws black physically not in his mind.
It would be pretty to see MJ dancing on the stage and the make up running down because there's no treatment to get back the color. What about when making love with a person, the make up tends to go out, will the person see your skin totally streamed? I WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME IF HAD VITILIGO. Criticizing is very easy but put ourselves in other people's place is difficult, it requires time and reflection. People who criticizes have no this ability.

Julia

No one throws stones at tree without fruits and Michael has been produced many good fruits throughout his life and even after dead. What killed him was something called ENVY. Envy of his success, talent and wealthy. Every criminal always wants to blame the victim for his/her own death.
It doesn't matter if MJ was a pedo or not, it was not his right to kill MJ. If it were the father of the boys alleged molested, it wouldn't be right, but comprehensible, by the way, Evan Chandler killed himself after MJ's death, what coincidence!

Julia

Those ones who calls MJ pedo would be ready to sleep with him if he only gave them some money. MJ took propofol for he was depressed and unhappy for being treated by all over the world like a bandit, no one stands this being innocent.
People judge Michael by his appearance. Martin Bashir confessed he lied, the video can been seen here in the web. Lisa told Oprah she asked MJ to forgive her. Joe confessed he used to spank MJ, vitiligo was proved in his autopsy. If MJ was the monster reported by media, why are those people who always bashed him regretting now?
What about sony conspiracy, the doctor took so long to ask for help, he wanted have time to Michael die. It's cleary not a case of negligence.
I am a Brazlian girl and in 2008 New York Times hired two fat girls and claimed to be Brazilians, they reported that the obesity was epidemic here 'cause many of us we had experienced hunger and when we had food to eat, we wolfed it.
Some days after it, our newspaper, O Globo, reported the truth and a Brazilian girl filmed with no permission sued New York Times. Brazilians who are fat are those ones who eat MacDonald's Hamburguer. There are good people in the USA, but there many stupid too, I'm really tired of them, they have prejudice with everytyhing, they love criticizing the latin people, the black ones, they are always trying to find mistakes in us. I have a friend who has some American relatives I got very shocked when she told they can hardly talk to her because she is a latin girl. They don't even know where Brazil is.
Americans love criticizing people without knowing them, there are lot of Americans who think we speak Spanish, but I always put them in their place making a point we speak Brazilian portuguese. They are so stupid they come here think we have to speak English. Once a guy told me in surprise you speak English and I told him there are more people who speak English here than Americans who speak Portuguese and you should speak Portuguese as you are here.

Julia

If MJ's children are his or not. That's his problem. He could have his children the way he wanted to, adopting, making sex, haing an artifitial insemination, etc.
They love MJ and MJ loved them that's what matters, no one who speak this rubish can konw what is better for this children than themselves and they were very happy with him and they make a point to say so. Mind your business. People have right to think he was a pedo, but this discussion about his children, his skin is really ridiculous. I'm not sure if he was a child moleter. None of us can affirm he was innocent or guilty as we have never met him, let's be impartial for not being unfair, with a person that may had been innocent.
I am sure MJ didn't bleach his skin, about his children I don't know, but if they are not his, he hadn't commited any crime for this, he didn't rob them at a hospital.

girlygirlymormor

hooray! Dr. Murray is going to jail for four years. Just u wait and see, I know that he is gonna be a homosexual for 4 year getting it in the butt hahahahhaha- you punk. You killed him, you did it and I am mad at u. Now what do u have to say about your lieing. the judge did not beleive, you. You see the face of the boy above. You took his father from him. now he has no father! how could you. why? I want to know Why would you do such a thing? how can you live with yourself. You deserive every punishment that the law will allow. Justice for Micheal, down with Murray.

Glorian Cimino

First of all..... who cares if those kids are Mjs biological children, they loved him their whole life and acted as their Father.

All of these MJ haters make me sick. No, I never personally met him, but I loved him as a performer.

He DID NOT kill himself, it would be impossible for him to wake-up half sedated, get a syringe fill it up, and commit suicide. He was days away from a major comeback.

Let the man REST IN PEACE ALREADY!!!!!

I PRAY THAT DR MURRAY PAYS FOR WHAT HE DID FROM THE JUSTICE SYSTEM AND GOD