Oksana Grigorieva

Gets New Lawyer

... and the Flu

1/3/2011 3:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva has a new lawyer -- #42 by our count -- but she also has a sick feeling in her stomach.

0103_oksana_marty_EX_GETTY_TMZ
New York attorney Marty Garbus just got approval by an L.A. County Superior Court judge to appear on Oksana's behalf.  He joins attorney Dan Horowitz.

Now for the sick feeling ... Oksana is on her way to a law office for part 4 of her ongoing deposition in the Mel Gibson custody war.  But we're told she feels like crap and may have to pull the plug on the depo.

If she goes home sick, she can get a few pointers from "The People's Court."

fuddyduddy

Happy New Year Team-Mel!!!!!!!!!

It's a great job during holiday you have done, guys.

Posted at 8:15 PM on Jan 3, 2011 by anonym
Happy New Year, anonym! I hope yours if off to a good start.

fuddyduddy

V--

I am almost certain the cohabitation agreement is not before the court. From what has been reported, the only issues before Judge Gordon are custody, visitation, and child support. All of those are part of the mediated agreement, so I am certain the mediated agreement will be heard in Judge Gordon's court. Mel has no reason to challenge the cohabitation agreement, so he would not file a petition about that. OG on the other hand, may have very good reason to challenge the cohabitation agreement. Horowitz and Garbus have never stated anything about the cohabiation agreement. They have, however, made issue of the mediated agreement and have stated they are trying to have it set aside.

Midwesterner

page 11 ... paragraph 43

she talks about the babysitter 'Edith' that was so petrified of the petiioner that she ran out of the house.

Posted at 8:32 PM on Jan 3, 2011 by Belinda

Thanks, Belinda. I read right through the fact that she was a babysitter.

Now some pieces fit together. Edith has to be the one Mel is saying cannot work at the Sherman Oaks house. She is the one the dentist recommended.

Now, looking at the declaration as a whole, Ox's support on what she claims Mel did consists of what people?

her son, Sacha
Leticia (who died)
Edith (dentist's recommendee)
Jimmy the sound guy
her mom, Ludmilla Chernukha
The dentist, Ross Sheldon
The facialist, Mady Shany

Have I left anyone out?

Curious

Every time I read Miss Oksana's declaration, I either laugh or snort or both.

Never mind the whole thing stats off with her saying there was no custody arrangements, how about page 7, item 26 - she talks about seeing Dr. Shelden on Jan. 7 and then again on Jan. 11 for permanent crowns. Then immediately after, item 27, she refers to Dr. Gordon, who she'd never seen before, as "my general practitioner" (implying a regular relationship) and staying in bed for weeks.

V

Didn't send right! Trying one more time!

OG's YEAR NAME CITY COUNTRY
AGE DETAILS
Igor Radkov Unknown Russia/Ukraine/Mordovia
Oksana may have followed to England
20 1987 Igor Baranov Donetsk/Saransk Ukraine/Mordovia

38 2008 Mel Gibson Los Angeles USA
DAUGHTER OCT 30,2009
Oksana reported as 39 when baby was born
WOULD MAKE OKSANA's BIRTH YEAR 1970
2010 Kris Herzog Los Angeles USA

Curious

And most amusing is at the end - Mr. Mel paid nothing towards Lucia's support, please Mr. Judge, make him pay all my bills and proide Lucia with a lifestyle i can enjoy. Bah.

fuddyduddy

@Curious

I know what you mean on the declaration by OG. I bet she was busy this weekend getting ready for her interrogations--trying to figure out which story to tell again and stick with, and how to weasel around the other stories she told.

In her sick mind, since she did not sign the long form, then she probably thought there was no custody arrangement. But yet, they must have been operating under the custody agreement they came to. That is, until Father's Day and OG decided that she was pissed about not getting her way with revising the mediated agreement, so she was going to show Mel and she kept Lucia from him on Father's Day.

I listened to another TMZ Live video tonight, and Harvey was adamant that EG would be a key witness at this point. That will be interesting to see how it plays out. I know that whatever testimony he gives, the Court will certainly put a lot of weight in what he shares. The Court knows Mel and OG are trying to make themselves look good, but EG is a third party in this.

Belinda

Every time I read Miss Oksana's declaration, I either laugh or snort or both.

Posted at 8:56 PM on Jan 3, 2011 by Curious
____________________________________________________

Ya ... I'm getting that too. I hadn't read that declaration in a while. It seems all over the place.

fuddyduddy

I wonder how many times Garbus will apply for pro hac vice. It is my understanding that he would have to apply for each case--pro hac vice means 'for this time only'. So, we have the child custody matter, then there is extortion, and DV, a possible suit for physical assault and damages. It seems that he would have to apply for each one of the cases if he wants to represent OG.

Curious

Fuddy -

Actually, I can almost understand her thinking there was no custody arrangement if she didn't sign the long form. I'd think that way since I'm legal dummy-like. However, a good lawyer like Attorney George would have informed her of the legal significance of the do***ents she was signing. Then, too, the custody arrangement was separate from the settlement, so even that plausible excuse of ignorance wouldn't wash.

She outright lied.
Just like she does about her age.

Curious

Posted at 9:06 PM on Jan 3, 2011 by fuddyduddy
------------------------------------------------------

If he can get the confidentiality clauses nulled, he wouldn't be needed for the DV/extortion/civil suits.

If he does pursue it, I'm hoping a judge somewhere will snort, remind him what Pro Hac Vice means and tell him to go away.

Midwesterner

Thanks Curious and Fuddy for the links for the transcripts.

Curious

Midwesterner -
Any time :)

fuddyduddy

@Curious

I wonder if Mel's team will appeal the approval by Judge Steinberg on the pro hac vice? I would think that appealing is an option.

I think you are right on the confidentiality clauses and if Garbus can get those voided, whether by setting aside the mediated agreement or some other way.

anonym

If more custody for Mel, it means a less child support for oxy, and Lucia doesn't need a big home. MG doesn't obligate to support her family.

It's difficult to tell about her age because so many botox, implants, plastic surgeries, make up. But if look at this link she looks much older then a 40 y.o. woman: http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/22/oksana-grigorieva-mel-gibson-court-custody-child-support-hearing/