Selena Gomez

Death Threats

Over Bieber Kissy Pics

1/3/2011 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Selena Gomez may have put her life on the line during her romantic Caribbean vacay with Justin Bieber -- because ever since pics surfaced of the kissy couple ... she's been getting death threats.

Justin Bieber Selan Gomez
The lethal photos came out today -- showing Selena and the Biebs in St. Lucia ... kissing -- and scores of teen girls across the planet are bloodthirsty with envy ... taking to Twitter to express their rage writing:

-- roses are red, violets are blue, @selenagomez if you'll break @justinbieber's heart I'm gonna kill you :3
-- @selenagomez I'll kill you I swear on GOD!!!!
-- @selenagomez If you are the Girlfriend of Justin I will Kill you I HATE YOU :@ !!!
-- @selenagomez whore cancer whore..like i'mm kill myself cuz i saw you and Justin kissing well thankyou Selena thankyou now i'm killing myself
-- @selenagomez stay away from Justin pedophile, retard wait i'm gonna kill ya in the night underneath your smelly bed

Calls to Selena's reps have not been returned.

More Justin & Selena

Ida

Like what the hell! Fock them try to kill selena you bitches. She is my best cuzen and **** Justin beiber he's gay!!!!!!!!

Sweet

OMG..... That really makes me laugh. I remember back when I was twelve and obsessed with the BSB, and my friends would all literally fight over who was going to marry which one, and even I thought they were nuts..... Those girls need a good talking too from their parents if they are honestly that delusional... that is kind of scary!!!

Frédérique

Do not break the heart of Justin! Mine is already doing ... (u)

Mich

how old is she anyway? she looks 12 and so does he...

Carvey

And those comments represent the future generation of Americans. We're screwed.

olivia2245

u know there r some really nice people out there like meh and there r some who r mean to the bone i am reading wht some girls put and u girls r so mean get over it they r growing up and uhh u also need to ahut up i found this out on the radio and the same comment were on there man u weirdos u guys have other things to worry about then theme 2 thats all up 2 theme so leave it alone

lisalisa

WOW

shark

like these little teenie boppers could actually do anything....LMAO.
although it is kind of sick that she's dating a boy.

me.

are you ****ing kidding me?
they can do.. and actually they do ;) whatever they wanted ;)
LEAVE HER ALONE. she is a nice girl, she is beautiful, and maybe she is in love with justin..
that's "fans" are so friking sick.

me

According to thier birth dates..They are only 1 year and 7 months apart.So how you idiots call her a pedophile is beyond me.Nothing but just a bunch of jealous haters.I think they're adorable together.Let theese kids enjoy thier young love.

azadrakenbb1

ohhhh no bieber!!!! i dont believe it!!!!
i love you bieber but she is aghhhh!!
i cant find the words to describe her!!!
haha love you bieber

Klaudia

Hes just a boy people should get over it!!!

Ashley

You and Selena dnt belong together I hope u die Selena.Someone should just run u over and spit in your face thats how much I hate u.As for u justin. Watev!!!

diva

why did you pick her she is nothing but little pieces of trash come on justin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

diva

justin bieber you know that you can do soooooo much better than that little piece of trash you like come on i know you better that that justin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!