Selena Gomez

Death Threats

Over Bieber Kissy Pics

1/3/2011 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Selena Gomez may have put her life on the line during her romantic Caribbean vacay with Justin Bieber -- because ever since pics surfaced of the kissy couple ... she's been getting death threats.

Justin Bieber Selan Gomez
The lethal photos came out today -- showing Selena and the Biebs in St. Lucia ... kissing -- and scores of teen girls across the planet are bloodthirsty with envy ... taking to Twitter to express their rage writing:

-- roses are red, violets are blue, @selenagomez if you'll break @justinbieber's heart I'm gonna kill you :3
-- @selenagomez I'll kill you I swear on GOD!!!!
-- @selenagomez If you are the Girlfriend of Justin I will Kill you I HATE YOU :@ !!!
-- @selenagomez whore cancer whore..like i'mm kill myself cuz i saw you and Justin kissing well thankyou Selena thankyou now i'm killing myself
-- @selenagomez stay away from Justin pedophile, retard wait i'm gonna kill ya in the night underneath your smelly bed

Calls to Selena's reps have not been returned.

More Justin & Selena

Gemini

I'm just waiting for him to come out of "The Closet". Stop fooling yourself, and be honest with your fans!!!

DANA

thats true this is all staged Justin is gay
he is a Usher slut

3Storms

Death threats from pre-teen girls: NOT TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY.

IF YOU ARE TO FOOLISHLY ANGER THEM, THEY MIGHT TEXT-MESSAGE EVERYONE THEY KNOW, TELLING THEM HOW MAD THEY ARE. IF YOU REALLY MAKE THEM MAD, THEY MIGHT NOT FINISH DINNER BEFORE STORMING OFF TO GO WATCH GLEE OR SOMETHING ELSE. IF YOU DARE TO ENTER THE REALM WHERE ONLY FOOLS DARE AND REALLY REALLY MAKE THEM MAD, THEY MIGHT GO ON FACEBOOK AND TELL THEIR FRIENDS THAT YOU SMELL BAD!

--PROCEED WITH CAUTION--

Someone needs to send security to protect Selena's facebook farm before it's too late, because if it is too late, then may God have mercy on us all!

John

Wow, those little 10-year old's can get really pissed off, can't they!

John

Gomez is 18 and Justin is 16, I believe. If they're having sex (which you KNOW they are) then it is illegal in certain states. The best place to do that would be in Florida. It's legal in Florida. Yes, that's right LEGAL in Florida. Where where they when they humped? If it's Fl, then no worries.

Wiley

I didn't even know that Selena was gay.

nv89436

Crazy fans are crazy. Remember another Latino pop singer named Selena who was killed some years back?
On another note, isn't it awful these little teenyboppers are so vicious as to threaten death...anonymously, and from the safety of their parents home.

My two cents ;)

well j Bieb has a girlfriend...those people who made those comments should be arrested

Beer Budget

Seems some people are raising psychopaths... sounds like these girls family trees do not branch.

Darvon

BeeBooger!!! GET AWAY FROM SELENA!!!!!!!!!!
LEAVE SELENA ALONE!!!!!!
YOU DON'T DESERVE HER!!!!!!!

carley

I think they make a cute couple. I'm not fans of either of them...but they seem very cute and innocent. =) Who cares if there is a two year age difference. Who cares if she is older than he is. There are more important things to care about. And the death threats, seriously? How pathetic! Those kids need to see a shrink! And for those of you talking crap about how dorky, and scrawny Justin is...just remember, you were 16 once. I'm sure you were anything special. Justin doesn't seem like a dork at all. He has his life going down a great path, he's good at what he does... scrawny, yes, but obviously he just hasn't hit puberty yet..he still has a little boy body. Oh well! And Selena is awesome if she doesn't think twice about that, or what anyone thinks :)

Hey Now

I must be getting old. I don't see what little girls see in him.

smashley

they are totally doing it.. haha good for them.

Erika

hahahahaha - Cutest death threats in the world. Little girls are so funny.

John

"She called him her 'little brother' " Really? How often do you put your hand on your big sister's ass?