Selena Gomez

Death Threats

Over Bieber Kissy Pics

1/3/2011 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Selena Gomez may have put her life on the line during her romantic Caribbean vacay with Justin Bieber -- because ever since pics surfaced of the kissy couple ... she's been getting death threats.

Justin Bieber Selan Gomez
The lethal photos came out today -- showing Selena and the Biebs in St. Lucia ... kissing -- and scores of teen girls across the planet are bloodthirsty with envy ... taking to Twitter to express their rage writing:

-- roses are red, violets are blue, @selenagomez if you'll break @justinbieber's heart I'm gonna kill you :3
-- @selenagomez I'll kill you I swear on GOD!!!!
-- @selenagomez If you are the Girlfriend of Justin I will Kill you I HATE YOU :@ !!!
-- @selenagomez whore cancer whore..like i'mm kill myself cuz i saw you and Justin kissing well thankyou Selena thankyou now i'm killing myself
-- @selenagomez stay away from Justin pedophile, retard wait i'm gonna kill ya in the night underneath your smelly bed

Calls to Selena's reps have not been returned.

More Justin & Selena

Previous 15 Comments | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

someone

PLZ PLZ PLZ STOP SAYING THO HURTFULL THINGS SELENA IS JEST A PERSON LIKE THE REAT OF US LIKE I LOVE SELENA AND JUSTIN AND I DONT WANT ENYTHING TO HAPPEN TO THEM SO STOP WITH ALL THE DRAMMA. LIKE GO THREAT SOMEONE ELS JEST NOT SELENA OR JUSTIN I LOVE YOU SELENA AND JUSTIN I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE HAPPYY TOGETHER DONT LISSEN TO THEM HATTERS LOVE YA((:::: <3 <3 ,<3 <3

sasha

SELENA I DONT THINK U SHOULD CARE THEY ARE JUST STUPID I THINK U ARE A GREAT COUPLE WITH BIEBER EVEN THOUGH I USED TO LIKE HIM I HATE HIM NOW SO U CAN HAVE HIM

sasha

@selena i dont th

SexieBeast#1

All you girls stop hating on her!!! Justin Bieber doesn't even kno you exist!! An we all kno for a fact aint none of you gonna kill her cause im pretty sure ya'll don't want to end up in prison for murder!! P.s. I'm JELENA All the F**kin way

SexieBeast#1

You girls shouldn't want to kill Selena Gomez just because she kissed Justin Bieber!! It's his life and he doesn't even kno you girls exist anyway!! So stop telling the world that you are going to kill Selena and get over it because I kno for a fact none of you are really going to take a chance of goin to prison for murder!! JELENA!! All the way!!!

Saira Rahman

**** off you stupid fans who cares if selena and justin are going out if you were a true fan of justin you should be happy for him and support him.

alex

you guys who are sending death threats to salena gomez are phsyco just because your jelous because shes so much pretyer then you and that shes dating justin bieber so **** off

alex

you people are crazy sending salena gomez death threats just because your jelous get over yur selfs and grow a pair

jelenator

wow guys there soo cute together and why do you even care, its their life, not yours! gosh ...G.A.L! stop making it seem like "oh selena and justin were never ment to be" when they were!!!!! okay just m-y-o-b OKAY!..OKAY!!

anisah

why are you all piking on selena its her choice who she wants to date anyway if u were/are truly her fans you would respect her desicions

Ita Luna

all u death threaters shut up . its none of any of ur beezwax so leave selena alone. justin and selena are perfect to gether . u guys are just jealous of them . they are talented and smart and there devine.if u guys want to know want devine means its ( SENT FROM HEAVEN) so shut ur mouths

jesper

**** justin he suck dick he is dead two day hahahaha **** justin gay bieber

cat

it is so rude

Shamerika

For those asking what she sees in him "cuteness and dollar signs." Rather than focusing on Bieber and Selena who are well-above-our-standards, focus on these psycho, pathetic, overly uneducated and ridiculously stupid chicks that will "kill" for a boy/man/whatever-he-is that doesn't give a rats a$$ about them. No wonder America has gone to sh its!

Previous 15 Comments | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42