Selena Gomez

Death Threats

Over Bieber Kissy Pics

1/3/2011 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Selena Gomez may have put her life on the line during her romantic Caribbean vacay with Justin Bieber -- because ever since pics surfaced of the kissy couple ... she's been getting death threats.

Justin Bieber Selan Gomez
The lethal photos came out today -- showing Selena and the Biebs in St. Lucia ... kissing -- and scores of teen girls across the planet are bloodthirsty with envy ... taking to Twitter to express their rage writing:

-- roses are red, violets are blue, @selenagomez if you'll break @justinbieber's heart I'm gonna kill you :3
-- @selenagomez I'll kill you I swear on GOD!!!!
-- @selenagomez If you are the Girlfriend of Justin I will Kill you I HATE YOU :@ !!!
-- @selenagomez whore cancer whore..like i'mm kill myself cuz i saw you and Justin kissing well thankyou Selena thankyou now i'm killing myself
-- @selenagomez stay away from Justin pedophile, retard wait i'm gonna kill ya in the night underneath your smelly bed

Calls to Selena's reps have not been returned.

More Justin & Selena

dejah

selena i am your best fan ever but you do need to leave justin b alone ok you got because if you dont i can buy and sell you

dejah

selena you are my best fan ever but you do need to leave justin alone ok are else i will buy and sell you

Danielle

I think they're super cute!
Way to go Kiddies! Next time you go on Vacay, take me with you! LOLz!

13crow

...And we give a rat's a** why? Seriously, this tool is a has been waiting to happen. Anyone aboard the Beiber Boat is on a crash coarse with a Glacier named reality! Our music gene pool is tainted with little turds like Justin Beaver and I wish we could just give it a good flushing!

Mark

Get a life you stupid little morons, Justin Bieber sucks and 5 years from now you will realize that. God, what has this country come to that a no talent with a hair style gets so much press.

OooooNooo!

What are they all worked-up about --- he's GAY.

Violet

Wow.. they are pathetic. It's not like they could have Justin Bieber themselves..
and plus Selena needs a MAN, not someone she called 'like her little brother'

dawn

america's youth.... we should be so proud.

ewing21

What a fkin joke. If they want to date each other than good for them. It's just an epidemic case of overly obsessed fans, how sickening!

kronenburg

Wow - if The Bieb's fans are this rabid now, imagine how they'll react when he comes out of the closet in a few years.

Tina

Justin Bieber is gay.

Selena Gomez is professional beard.

You can bet they LOVE all this publicity - more $$$ for them.

chicagannie

Some of these girls' parents ought to be monitoring what they are doing/saying online.

konaehukai

Man what is wrong with these tween girls. Holy crap. A little over the endge there dummies. I pity the guy that dates these mental cases when they get older.

Louise

Disturbing to say the very least!!!!!

Mrs. Mathers

If my daughter had a sick obsession n leavin death threats id whoop her n take her twitter (which when shes young u need to check ur kids twitter, they really dnt need 1 with all thats goin on) Even if he wasnt with her hed be with some1 else and it wouldnt be these stocker fans. these lil girls n boys are sick