Selena Gomez

Death Threats

Over Bieber Kissy Pics

1/3/2011 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Selena Gomez may have put her life on the line during her romantic Caribbean vacay with Justin Bieber -- because ever since pics surfaced of the kissy couple ... she's been getting death threats.

Justin Bieber Selan Gomez
The lethal photos came out today -- showing Selena and the Biebs in St. Lucia ... kissing -- and scores of teen girls across the planet are bloodthirsty with envy ... taking to Twitter to express their rage writing:

-- roses are red, violets are blue, @selenagomez if you'll break @justinbieber's heart I'm gonna kill you :3
-- @selenagomez I'll kill you I swear on GOD!!!!
-- @selenagomez If you are the Girlfriend of Justin I will Kill you I HATE YOU :@ !!!
-- @selenagomez whore cancer whore..like i'mm kill myself cuz i saw you and Justin kissing well thankyou Selena thankyou now i'm killing myself
-- @selenagomez stay away from Justin pedophile, retard wait i'm gonna kill ya in the night underneath your smelly bed

Calls to Selena's reps have not been returned.

More Justin & Selena

carrie

seriously guys, i think this kind of fans who are too obsessed with their idols badly needs help. instead of hating on selena and justin, they should get a life!

Willie Thompson

Leave justin & selena alone it was just a hug for new years. How many of you fans got or gave a hug. you all should be ashamed of yourselves sending death threats to selena. sick sick fans!!!!!!!!!!

iWiN

WOW WOW WOW!! These "fans" need to get a life, they obviously cant get on Selena's level. Shes talented, successful, beautiful, and never the less GOTS Justin! These chix/dudes need to get a clue!

Reality check 1o1: baby runners, jealousy is a turn-offffff, take notes and go on with yourselves!!!

m

you guys are retarted let them be, its not like you had any chance with justin.

nicole

I think that this is the most pathetic thing that i have seen. All the girls threatening selena never had a chance to date him and never will so chill out he is just trying to live a some what normal teenage life. And to the girl who said she was going to kill herself i would love to see that because she would look crazy and selfish. these girls need a reality check that would put them on there ass

Flicker.

Haahaahaa. People should mind their own LIFE.
Girls that envy Selena!..... Just go to the library and read Books. Get a life!

ali

I think they make a cute little couple!!!!

Those kids need to be arrested or have something done if they are underage! Crazy ass "fans"

WHY?!

his fans r obsessed thats why they give death threats. theres no need but they prob just dont want him getting hurt or anything. i know selena is a nice girl and prob would do that but if she does that wouldn't b so great. im a bieber fan and am pretty sad myself, but the others either dont want him getting hurt or they want to be going out w/ him. 2nd reason is prob more of the reason 4 death threats... theres nothing u can do 2 stop them....

Pao..P

Ohh, the believers are so naive, they're not even dating, and selena doesn't care what you write on her twitter because that realtionship is totally fake, and girls she doesn't care if you're so stupid to kill yourself because of bieber. Everybody got to open their eyes and see the truth xD, you think that that's a real relationship? Ohh XD, that's so silly.

Pao..P

Courtney

His fans are crazy. And I just think it's gross that she's legally an adult and he's still 16. Kind of disturbing. I hope they don't do anything they're not supposed to be doing, unless she wants to be charged with statutory. I hope a responsible adult is on that yacht with them.

Laurie

god I mean I like justin bieber but thats just obsession I mean do they think he's gonna stop living his life just so they can keep having fantasies of marrying him???? its so dumb to think that he probably just lost a lot of fans just because he was kissing a girl I mean come on...

liz

wow those girls need to get a ****in life. justin will never ever date one of these fans cuz all of them are ****ing crazy. if u r in love with justin then just go get a life cuz u REALLY need a life. im not a fan of justin but alot of u are brain washed and he is his own person so stop acting like u ****in own him. **** happens but u guys cant send death threats its his ****IN LIFE SO BAK OFF AND LEAVE HIM ALONE.

saraiskiiz

Justin would never ever get with fans who are so obsessed that they will go to the extent of threatening murder. That is only going to make him fear them, and resent them. These types of fans are crazy, and i pray for their future boyfriends.

samantha

I think selena gomez and justin bieber make a cute couple their perfect for each other people need to back off thier could date whoever theier want i like selena gomez and justin bieber their better for each other.