TMZ -- Paralyzed by California Snow Day

1/3/2011 1:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After thumbing our nose at the East Coast for an entire week ... Karma has blasted through the TMZ office like an arctic wind -- and today we have two L.A.-based employees who can't get to work because of ice and snow.

0103_dennis_gary_EX_TMZ2

Look for an earthquake to hit NYC sometime next week.

Doreen

KARMA IS A BITCH HUH GUYS???WATCH OUT FOR THOSE HEARTLESS 911 CALLS YOU POST..!!

Wendy

*******! LOL

Cynstriss

I had relatives on both sides of the I5 closure that needed to get home, yet they all managed to get across by...wait for it...taking a detour!!!! Snow is a good excuse for a day off, but they could have been there if they really wanted to. I'm just sayin'

500MZ

In an effort to keep the average LA resident weight below 300lbs, LA county has requested that Gary commute from Bakersfield to TMZ on a daily basis.

Kenzo

.........Who'd you rather? Oh my G0D ...time for another slug of anti freeze!!!

IndyGirl

Ok, Indianapolis has been buried under snow & subzero temps since the beginning of December (& no, this is NOT normal for us). Then we had an earthquake last week. And oh yeah, don't forgetting the flooding rains we had over the weekend... Where is OUR karma???

Kenzo

Thank God they stayed home. Now maybe Kelly cutey ptutey will get a chance to respond to something intelligent instead of " We saw Kelly at yoga and she looked like she had a 5 pound bag red potatoes stuffed down her leotard!"

Robert C

Have a GR8 day off! I expect an above average show when you return.

Robert C

Have a GR8 day off! I expect an above average show when you return !

Kenzo

Finallly.. a TMZ story that has sunk lower than low! The snow and ice was just a beard for these two. They actually were thrown out of the Taliban at gunpoint for poor personal hygene!

stormynight314

boo hoo, get to work.. come to Michigan for a winter, they wouldn't know how to react

Brooke

It's not that they don't know how to drive in the snow. There is a ton of traffic and several roads and freeways are closed.

Kenzo

I could be wrong....but it looks to me like Kelly might possibly be out of the frame getting tea bagged by those two Macy baloon floats! Take out your teeth Kelly your hurting Sponge Bob on the right!

Vault101

These two are the poster children for why smoking pot is bad for you.

Kenzo

"Yes officer, I'm absolutely positive it was the creep on the right. Open his mouth and you'll find my car keys and some half chewed Keilbasa from yesterdays lunch" " I don't think he's changed his boxer shorts in a month either. I know it's not the guy on the left because he's wicked gay"

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments