Lindsay Lohan

'Feels Good' to Be Out!

1/4/2011 9:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is out of rehab, hitting the gym, and catching up with some old friends -- aka the paparazzi.

0104_lindsay_lohan_video_ex
TMZ had a few exclusive moments with Lindsay before she ran into a huge pap crush at Equinox in West Hollywood. We asked her about moving in next to Sam Ronson ... but  LiLo was pretty focused on getting her workout on.

Some habits are good for you.

bstill

Does anyone know where Linds can get some beak packing material on the lilo - No man I mean on the downlo man?

I really do hope she makes it through that "tiny" eye of the needle!

Lucky_130

I believe they do have world renowned gyms in VB. No pain, No gain

randall

WOW she does look much better. Is it just me or does she sound different. I hope she continues down a positive path.

Gordon Wagner

She's gorgeous and has an incredible future ahead. I can't believe the degree of hatred she seems to inspire. You folks ought to be ashamed of yourselves. Think positive thoughts.

Fat hand puppet

Let me give my 2 cents on the issue
*checks pockets*
nevermind im broke right now

Derek

If this picture is from today. This girl is clearly INSANE.
She was just VIOLATED on several issues, one the PD IS GOING FOR BATTERY CHARGES.
If this girl is HAPPY or is under the impression that her life is Okey-Dokey now.....
Life isn't REGISTERING.
This girl is going back to jail, she has a red flag on her psych chart AND legal jacket thats PERMANENT! THAT LABELS HER AS VIOLENT. --Forever...and EVER. PERMANANT MEDICAL and Legal RECORDS!
Linds, you are sooo screwed. WHY are you smiling, honey.
You end up on a psych ward baby, it's Haldol, FOREVER. You will never be given a chance to speak again.
You have no idea what you have done, being label MENTAL and VIOLENT.
You are f*ucked if you ever jailwalk again.
You clearly have NO Idea what you have done. You are smiling? Gymming it, and I guess, you'll go get your lips done, and a mani/pedi at 2AM.
We could not be happier that you are being incarcrated, but are DIMAYED by your "freedom", and we have NO HOPE of you remaining "trouble free" in society between Rehab and Jail.
You response clearly indicates, you still think you are a FREE WOMAN.
What is going to happen to the people around you, when this stuff finally starks to sink it?
OMG. We shudder at the thought.
We expect something VERY, VERY BIG.
You are going to flip bigtime.

Good Luck, Linds. Just know, NO ONE here wants to see you get HURT.

That's a very stange response to someone who is facing what your are.
Did I miss something, is this her reaction to finding out that all charges ever against her were dropped?
Lindsay SHOULD BE SCARED.

wasted days and wasted nights

Is she morphing into another Kim Kardashian, famous but not for much of anything, really? I hope she does well, but TMZ may as well make the Three Degrees' song When Will I See You Again their official Lilo love song. Precious moments and all of that.

Nancy

If she just spent 5 hours in the hairdresser's chair, how come she's got such a bad dye job? Those dark roots must be 4" long.

ThinkingWoman

I wish her health and recovery, the same that I would wish for all suffering from additions. I hope she makes it.

Sad sad

She looks so good.

It's Nikki Bitches

LMFAO to ALL the Lying Lohan clan on these comments

Lying Lohans you fool NO ONE!

Haha dumbass doesnt even know where shes going,this is so FAKE FAKE FAKE

Attention Whore!

If she was serious about her career dont you think she would lay low for awhile??

NOPE not Lindsay Look at me! Look at me!

Fat chance she works out, bitch smokes like a chimmey, she couldnt work out if her life depended upon it, we all saw that from her paid photo shoots

Just another day of Laughing at the Lying Lohan

Brooke

I don't think I've ever seen her so happy and friendly. Good for her. :)

Marilyn

Delusional fall down drunk junkie lesbo liar thief stupid imbecile lacking 5th grade education.

This is afternoon.

Let's see her tonight!

Derek

Lindsay,
We have been in much discussion about you today. And our last subject was your VICTIMIZATION addiction, if-you-will.
We here have been involved in "taking you down". It seems there is a prevalant assumption by some of your PEOPLE, that we are "after" you and it is assumed that we are so motivated because we are MEAN and CRUEL, and of course JEALOUS of Lindsay Lohan.
We await you blaming us, (again.) and just want speed your insight into the situation in letting you know,
Our battles with your dis-ease ARE NOT PERSONAL with YOU.
You seems to have a mentality, where you appear to think the world is vicious to you, they are MEAN, because you DON'T GET WHAT YOU WANT. Simply because people will not indulge your every whim, is not VICTIMIZING YOU, Lindsay. It is putting REQUIREMENTS on you that are NECESSARY to maintain social order and teach DECENY to our youth. You have only ever been asked to be a decent member of society and cooperate Lindsay. No one has asked you for things that are unreasonable, or not expected of others.
GET OVER YOURSELF.
Don't spend 5 years blaming the Revolutionaries for taking you down. We NEVER CAME AFTER YOU HONEY,
YOU CALLED US TO HELP SOLVE A PROBLEM.

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER FORGET THAT LINDSAY!
YOU CALLED US!

john smith

Lindsay you look great, I'm so happy for you. I'm confident that you will be as big a star as Robert Downey JR.. Lindsay will win a academy award within ten years.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments