Lindsay Lohan

'Feels Good' to Be Out!

1/4/2011 9:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is out of rehab, hitting the gym, and catching up with some old friends -- aka the paparazzi.

0104_lindsay_lohan_video_ex
TMZ had a few exclusive moments with Lindsay before she ran into a huge pap crush at Equinox in West Hollywood. We asked her about moving in next to Sam Ronson ... but  LiLo was pretty focused on getting her workout on.

Some habits are good for you.

Donald Ray

Man, that ANNOYING-ASS pap needs to stop with all his idiotic questions and comments. Calling her, "gurl". like he's her friend. It's bad enough he sounds GAY, but he always asks STUPID-A$$ questions.

Hecate

Conrad Murray has a really effective hangover treatment and he is ready and willing to treat all the Lohans, Lez, DUIDina and AH Mike, for free! They will never have trouble sleeping again.

Derek

OK "Donald Ray"...new name?
Man, that annoying ass pap.."
"all those comments and questions"
While I think it has been clearly established that I am not PAP, I can't imagine who else you would be refering to.
FLAWS IN YOUR POST:
The annoying pap....like he knows her.
Do you not think the Paps at TMZ, most PAPs KNOW HER/
If I wrote gurl, it was a type, but I don't see that. ANd some people in our group DO know Linday and that has been previouslly established.
You are one of those LOHANITES that don't have a MEMORY aren't YOU?
"It's bad enough he sounds Gay?"
You have fears of gay people, do you?...or only people who SOUND gay?
Was that suppose to hurt my feelings? If you think I am a guy, that sounds like a female, but I AM FEMALE...where is the insult?
and.
NO SINCERE QUESTIONS ARE STUPID.
You only believe that, becaue you are too STUPID to realize there is an answer.
When you say someone ask stupid questions, you are saying they are stupid for BEING CURIOUS.
Do you have simple answers for my questions? Are the answers to our questions COMMON KNOWLEDGE> ..and that's why they are stupid? What make a question STUPID, in your opinion?
It seems to me, you LOHANITES scream STUPID and PSYCHOTIC, because YOU are incapable of understanding the message, or it offends by speaking truth you do not wish to be true. IT IS NOT THE MESSAGE THAT IS STUPID, it is your inability TO UNDERSTAND it.
It is stunning that you have read my post, and you think I am some PAP...? Do you have to examine your Mothers Drivers Licence before you talk to her? Like,... every time...?

LOHANS -1
Why does INTELLIGENCE offend you so?

janet

Lohan, is getting really old news even by paps standards. She will fade away. The only thing keeping her out there is what she's gotten away with.

HMMM...Lindsay Lohan walking down the court steps or Justin Bieber walking on the sidewalk by the same court steps? Bieber is the money shot.

Nessie

I'm disgusted by the way this women is stalked and harassed by this TMZ reporter.
Enough is enough.

Thatsright79

Asking her if she was going to party because she moved in next to ex? Really? What a ****ing idiotic thing to say to someone who just got out of rehab.

DANA

she looks drunk

Hench

Nice triple side chin - cool new style..If I was a bookie I would take many bets on her..How long before she gets tossed in jail - a real jail..no rights. - OD's within 2011..get's arrested again for DUI w/substance in her possession...and so on. Venice Beach is known for it's purity and escape from the drug world - kinda like a private sober paradise. 20 to 1 odds..that she will not stay out of jail, rehab, or be arrested this year..yeah - nobody wants to place that bet. **Disclosure - simply an observational analogy - no real bets or gambling is offered. This would be illegal unless you are the State of CA or Indian. We can't legally have a piece of that action.

d

I hope she fails and goes to jail....

irv smith

I was going to give her the benefit, but the fact she is living next to that "person" it's all over before it started. What a sham i mean a shame. She ill be in jailby the end of the year or 6 feet deep. i guess enjoy life while you can Lin

Sally

She needs to be in a Psycho Ward. She's a Lying Nutcase.

Dorinha

Posted at 10:58 PM on Jan 4, 2011 by Donald Ray
__________________________________________________________

OK "Donald Ray"...new name?
Man, that annoying ass pap.."
"all those comments and questions"

Posted at 11:22 PM on Jan 4, 2011 by Derek
____________________________________________________________________

It is abundantly clear that Donald is referring to the pap who interviewed Lindsay and who shot the video footage.

Joy-Anne

finally Lindsay is happy and healthy again! I can't wait to see how this change will affect her career

puddinpie

The old time clock is ticking and Lindsay is not getting any younger, younger actresses are being chosen these days so THIS IS FOR LINDSAY--Lindsay good luck and don't wait a long time to get your mind right, because the here and now is what counts. Good Luck Lindsay!

Sammie

Considering the old Gov gave that Senator's son or some relation a 'pardon' at the 11th hour and Lohan is out running around after all her BS(can't wait til she really runs the stroller over), I would rather pay more at the gas pump to actually see some equal justice here. For once, wouldn't it be wonderful to have some Hollywood idiot actually get what they deserve? Now that would be a Christmas present.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments