Lindsay Lohan -- I'll Move If It Makes Sam Happy

1/5/2011 11:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is telling friends she had "no idea" her new badass beach house was right next door to ex-girlfriend Sam Ronson ...but she's ready to move out in order to "keep the peace."

0104_lilo_ronson_house_TMZ_baurgriffenonline_ex

Sources close to Lindsay tell us ... Lohan was aware Sam lived somewhere in Venice, Ca -- but she didn't know how close her new pad was to Ronson's home until family members saw the DJ pull in to the garage next door on Monday.

Now -- after Lindsay's father went through all the trouble of moving her in -- we're told Lohan is considering moving out of the place after learning Sam was "pissed" at the situation.

We're told Lindsay doesn't want to break the lease -- which would cost her big bucks -- but she also doesn't want to "ruffle any feathers."

Still, with literally millions of dwellings in L.A., we gotta ask ...

0105_lindsay_lohan_venice_home_footer

LA Native

Venice is NOT that small people. I don't buy for a millisecond that she moved next door coincidently. I just thank my lucky stars she did not move to my beach town.

lou

#7's comment was creepy; reminds me of what has happened to Britney. That girl may be "better" but she always looks doped up to the gourd. And we all know that she isn't making her own choices/decisions in life. Could this happen to Lindsay? I'm doubtful. Lindsay, as far as we know, doesn't have a mental illness that makes her incapable of making her own decisions. And GOD HELP HER if she did and either Dina or Michael became her overseer.

No, I just see a path leading to an overdose. Very sad. I may dislike the girl intensely for her boorish behavior but I don't wish an OD on her. She really needs to get her stuff together or else she won't meet with a good end. Moving next door to your former drug-partner-in-crime/the woman you still pine for, although she is not interested in you, is clearly a BAD idea. Move on and move out, Lindsay. Make some wise choices for a change.

pat

What's the deal with all the Adderal she was "allowed" to abuse when she was at UCLA

Did BF allow that too?

I just find it funny that it isn't being mentionned anymore.

I wouldn't be surprised that she was high as a kite while she was at BF.

rjinchi

what much flippn $$$ does a DJ make anyway?

janet

Lohan is so full of crap. Ronson can't even get in her own driveway because of Lohan who OOPS didn't know she lived there.

Lohan is worried about breaking a lease...would cost her big bucks, cut the crap once again. Betty Ford was 29k every 30 days. For that money, you get to break your probation conditions and have nothing happen to you.
___________________________

@tracker...I agree. Samantha Ronson has moved on. Ronson should get a restraining order against Lohan. So they dated had a relationship so what big deal. Ronson is pissed, that makes it clear she doesn't want the crap Lohan brings. Ronson want's her private life back to being private and it has been up to now.

pink glitter

LOOK AT ALL OF THE PICTURES OF LINDSAY RIGHT BEFORE AND IN THE EARLY STAGES OF HER LIFE WITH THAT DRUG DEALING, RECORD SPINNING SAMANTHA RONSON...I KNOW WHY SHE DOESN'T WANT LINDSAY AROUND HER. LINDSAY WILL BRING HEAT TO HER, AND EVENTUALLY THE WHOLE WORLD WILL WAKE UP ONE DAY AND REALIZE SAMANTHA RONSON IS THE ONE PERSON WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR LINDSAY LOHAN'S DEMISE. MY GOD SAMANTHA RONSON LOOKS LIKE AND ISSSSSS A JUNKIE...WHY LINDSAYS FATHER WOULD NOT 'INVESTIGATE' HIS DAUGHTERS NEW LIVING ENVIRONMENT IS BEYOND ME..JUST NUTS...RONSON IS SUCH A LOSER.

Bubbles The Chimp

Like her weak excuse is believable. Pathetic.
Everyone knows when you usually rent or buy a place, the estate agent usually tells you about neighbors. Her 'innocent mistake' is nonsense.

janet

@glitter are you for real?

You don't see Ronson getting busted for drunk driving twice, possession, in jail, breaking probation, rehab 5 times etc...etc..WHO'S THE LOOSER? It's not Ronson.

lou

Lindsay Lohan fans, THIS is why people despise her and her family:

-------

Linda Koopersmith, the woman who organized Lindsay's move was accused by the Lohan family of having brought along cameras to film the move. She responded:

"Yes, I appeared at the location with my trucks, but we did not show up with cameras. I would never do such a thing. I care about my clients and would never do anything to harm them. I'm appalled that anyone has accused me of organizing to get Lindsay's move on camera. I told no one. It was top secret. My crew didn't even have an address until the last minute.

When we arrived, Michael was there with his little dog and I was shocked. I had no idea he was going to be there. I also didn't know that Samantha was going to be pulling out of the garage. That was a shock, too."

--------

The entire Lohan clan is always ready, willing and able to throw innocent people right UNDER THE BUS in the name of the blame game. And they end up harming these people's credibility and/or working situations. Lindsay, Michael and Dina routinely do this. It's beyond disgusting. It's loathesome. They will step on ANYONE for a way to weasel out of their own bad behavior. LINDA didn't call the paps, MICHAEL did. Surprise,surprise!

How in the world you can support someone who cares so little about anyone else in the world around her is beyond me. So she was pretty and somewhat talented once - that does NOT make up for the fact that she is a wretched human being, just like her parents.

hfn

daddy lohan has a disease. he has promised to stop talking and hasn't. if she selected this i suppose its possible that the coincidence is only that her and sam have the same taste in houses. if her daddy lohan really is the person to have rented this for her then he probably knew sam lived next door and did it for publicity. lindsay nor the people at bf could have possibly thought that world wide publicity for this straight out of re-hab is a good idea. lindsay should stay in a hotel til she can move out!

R

Get your head wrapped around the fact that Lindsay is not unlike a lot of people, some are your neighbors, who never believe they knowingly do anything wrong and if you call them on it they don't know what you're talking about.

lou

Aaaaaaaaaand let the blame game begin again: Now it's Samantha Ronson's fault that Lindsay is a junkie? Whatever Sam MAY be doing, she is able to keep out of trouble with the law AND keep her professional and personal life under control. Hardly sounds like the behavior of a drug addled junkie. She apparently goes to work every day and makes a decent living. And is apparently also respected for her work.

Not only that, but Lindsay and she have been broken up for what, a year or more? And in that amount of time, Lindsay is still floundering, unable to come to terms with so much of her own crazy behavior. SAM didn't make Lindsay a chronic liar and an amazingly unlikable person. Or a stalker. Or emotionally 12 years old and incapable of moving on in her life.

Sam is WELL shot of Lindsay. I'll bet that she's sorry she took pity on her and visited her in rehab. Lindsay is like a disease that you can never truly be rid of.

ernie

Again, "If nothing changes.... nothing changes."

Jesus is the only one who is going to save Lindsay Lohan from the low depths she has reached so far in her life.

What a tragedy and if not continues not to change then it is only going to get worse. I pray in Jesus' name for her total and complete salvation.

pink glitter

#66 @LOU

I too am really starting to recognize how dangerous a situation this has really become. I also see how Lindsay must become accountable for her own actions however I also see how young she WAS when she first took up with "adopted from 8 mile road" samantha ronson. She, to me is the devil here. No one person would ever be remotely interested in her, had she never met Lindsay. How old is she again? I think somewhere down the line, we will get some of the REAL STORY of this trailer park mobile home dweller, looking samantha ronson. I believe she totally mind-****ed an unsuspecting,much younger Lindsay Lohan. I feel so bad for lindsay right now, as this whole fiasco unfolds before our eyes. Ugh just plain SAD.

thomas

Of course this is a coincidence. Now I have to go back to my window to watch the herd of pigs flying down the street.