LiLo's New Digs -- Next Door to Sam Ronson

1/4/2011 10:56 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's new place in Venice, CA doesn't just have great views ... it's also conveniently located right next door to her ex-girlfriend Samantha Ronson. Location! Location! Location!

0221_media_removed-1

In fact, Ronson pulled into her pad during Lohan's move-in yesterday -- though it didn't appear she stopped to help out.

Lindsay's place is pretty badass -- 3,100 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 4 toilets -- but the big question ... would you move into a place next to your ex?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Carvey

And so the groundwork is laid for an entire new year of Lindsay-related drama. I feel sorry for the rest of the neighborhood. It'll go from a high-end beach-front neighborhood to a pap-infested hell-hole overnight.

John

Why am I not shocked over this? You just KNOW with Lindsay and Sam living within 10 feet of each other, the circus is gonna start at any moment. And what a show it's gonna be! Talk about a setup for an epic failure!

Barbie

It can't just be me that looked at the picture and saw that the construction on Lindsay's pad is crooked. It feels like both apt. building are a bit off, but LL's is quite obvious. Look at the balcony.

Barbie

Has anyone considered that this truly was just a concidence. If you can go back about 6 months ago Sam Ronson's dog killed another dog.
I would imagine it would be for the best that Sam Ronson move out of that building. Actually if I recall the apartment was different because of the way the dog was attacked in the building.
So it truly is entirely possible that Lindsay Lohan had no idea that Sam Ronson lived at this new place.
We are all so quick to jump to conclusions without entertaining another possibility. I too at first thought it was sorta freaky scary myself, but then I thought about the dog incident Sam Ronson had several months ago and thought maybe she had just moved. This apartment building looks nothing like the one Sam Ronson lived in previously.

CIA Case_Officer

Well, we know where the clambake is being held on Friday and Saturday nights. Once the clams are baked - the music gets turned up, and it will be difficult to tell if the alleycats outside are fighting over a tuna sandwich - or a bowl of coke.

Stephanie

Uhhh...right,Lilo is a stalker again! So I guess when Samantha was visiting her in jail it was nothing more then Lindsay stalking her. Oh and when Samantha visited Lindsay in UCLA and Betty Ford, Lindsay was stalking her then too right? Do you know how ridiculous all of this sounds? The girl just got out of rehab, yet she somehow managed to find out where Samantha was moving and that the place next door was available too??? No, this wasn't planned at all, Samantha is just shocked and upset. Yeah, and I have a bridge to sell you!! ;)

K1d

Lohan is terminally dumb.

Peta Vale

Run Sam run. I too think that lohan is a crazy freakin stalker and this is just plain creepy.This girl needs to be committed.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5